You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Software crashing

Was using the old software until a few days ago when the old tables were removed. Since then during my sessions the software has crashed 4 or 5 times costing me a small fortune. Has anyone else experienced a high number of crashes? Has all the bugs been ironed out of the new software? I play up to 10 tables btw. Any help plz

Comments

• edited March 2014
    its been mentioned before the new software is a massive RAM hog and cumutively uses more n more RAM until ur system crashes, the more tables u play the less time u have grinding until it reaches this critical point

what ive done is identify how much Ram usage this critical point is at and CRTL-ALT-DEL the client then quickly reload it so i maintain my seat, otherwise when it crashes it takes longer n u end up loasing ur seat and fofeit any money you have invested in current pots

ITS OUTRAGEOUS, SKY SORT IT OUT
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Software crashing:
    its been mentioned before the new software is a massive RAM hog and cumutively uses more n more RAM until ur system crashes, the more tables u play the less time u have grinding until it reaches this critical point what ive done is identify how much Ram usage this critical point is at and CRTL-ALT-DEL the client then quickly reload it so i maintain my seat, otherwise when it crashes it takes longer n u end up loasing ur seat and fofeit any money you have invested in current pots ITS OUTRAGEOUS, SKY SORT IT OUT
    Posted by sikas

Sky reps, can yous at least bring back the old tables until these issues are sorted
  • edited March 2014
    Improvement in my last session with only 1 crash, thats 3 sessions and 5 total crashes since you's removed the old tables .....
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Mikey,

The old tables are still available for you to use. You can follow the steps on this thread to find out how to access them.