You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Recent Skypoker technical problems and Skypoker customer service

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
The fact is that no one benefits from technical issues, least of all Skypoker.  Frankly the unsung heroes of the last two nights have been the customer service staff.  On both nights, I was able to speak on the telephone to customer service, the phone on both occasions being answered within seconds.  The customer service were extremely friendly and helpful,  Instead of complaining, some players might care to reflect that as players on this site, we are extremely fortunate to have a telephone customer service facility.  On many sites, players need to send in e-mails, and it is impossible to speak to a real person to get a speedy resolution to any problems. 

And so, I would like to say a big thank you to Skypoker customer service staff, who despite difficult circumstances have been increidbly helfpful and professional over the last two nights.

Unlike some, the last two nights have donvinced me that Skypoker is an excellent site with huge potential,

And finally, a massive thumbs up for Skypoker customer service.  You guys rock.