You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night Live Show with Fowler and Tikay 7pm CH861 ******official show thread******

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Morning folks,

Before I drag myself kicking and screaming off to the gym I thought I would let you know what is going on wit the show tonight:

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker  - Final table of the Sky Sports Bounty Hunter.

8pm – Midnight

Live coverage of the £20,000 Super Roller, with lots of hand requests from you We may be mixing it up with some mastercash action too!

We have 5 Turbo Open seats to be given away tonight for taking part in a brand new competition. I am currently thinking about a title for this! Tweet twho?? is one of them!  Basically we will be flashing up tweets made by the SkyPoker team and it is down to you to guess who said them. How well do you know the SkyPoker team......

Also for fun, as it was National Hapiness day the other day, Women's day, kissing day bla bla bla  there seems to be a day for everything..

So... if you could have your own National day of something, what would it be?.......

Anyway hopefully the show is smooth sailing tonight!  Enjoy the Roller, wishing you the best of luck, and hope to hear from you all

skyopen@bskyb.com

#skypokertv

gym time...booo

A&T xxxx

Comments