You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Playing 2 tables and 1 freezes

I was playing 2 DYMs and 1 froze while the other carried on as normal.
Now I know you usually blame our setups or connections but surely that can't apply here, so what happened?

£5.50 DYM - played continuously with no delays

Tournament ID: 9215041

£3.30 DYM - froze during the following hand. After about a minute or 2 I closed that table and relaunched from the "my tables" menu

Tournament ID: 9215027  hand no. 759670795

Edit
Windows 7  through chrome browser

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Same problem for me as I said in the thread I posted last night.I had 6 running and 1 froze. When said to customer care they were adamant that it was a problem on my end.

It would be ok if an error message came up or something but it sometimes takes a while to notice when you're multi tabling and when you do sometimes it's already too late.
  • edited March 2014
    Yeah, I just thought a few people were taking their time on their turn.
    Think I only missed 2 or 3 hands but I did only have 1 other table running.

We shall see what they say.......

I don't like criticising before I have had a reply but I think they daren't admit it is their end because it will leave them wide open to claims from everyone.
    (That should get a reply)
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Playing 2 tables and 1 freezes:
    Yeah, I just thought a few people were taking their time on their turn. Think I only missed 2 or 3 hands but I did only have 1 other table running. We shall see what they say....... I don't like criticising before I have had a reply but I think they daren't admit it is their end because it will leave them wide open to claims from everyone. (That should get a reply)
    Posted by dragon1964
    Hello,

Thank you for reporting this to us, it is something that we have been made aware of in the past and we are working towards a fix here.

As with all issues it is worth posting here but will also be beneficial for you to contact Customer Care about such issues who can deal with these on a case by case basis.

I will keep you up to date with progress that we make.

Sam
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Playing 2 tables and 1 freezes : Hello, Thank you for reporting this to us, it is something that we have been made aware of in the past and we are working towards a fix here. As with all issues it is worth posting here but will also be beneficial for you to contact Customer Care about such issues who can deal with these on a case by case basis. I will keep you up to date with progress that we make. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Not being funny Sam but I did contact customer care and was basically told the problem was all my fault. They did refund me for the two games so got the outcome I was looking for but it just felt like they didn't really didn't take anything on board. Dismissive just in general. Posting on here seems to get better response/progress or solution.

Thanks for getting back to us though.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Playing 2 tables and 1 freezes : Not being funny Sam but I did contact customer care and was basically told the problem was all my fault. They did refund me for the two games so got the outcome I was looking for but it just felt like they didn't really didn't take anything on board. Dismissive just in general. Posting on here seems to get better response/progress or solution. Thanks for getting back to us though.
    Posted by jdsallstar
    Thanks JD.

Please feel free to continue posting on here. I also monitor the customer care chats to ensure I get a full picture of the queries that our users have. Speaking to Customer Care allows our agents to get to the crux of the problem. They then forward issues to the poker team as a whole for investigations.

As I say feel free to continue posting on here where I also pick these issues up.