You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Social Media - Competitions to enter

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi all, 

As you should be aware by now, we are pretty active on our Social Media pages - Facebook & Twitter.

We post as many updates as we can, along with promotion updates and competitions specific to Facebook or Twitter.

This thread will keep you up to date with all the latest FREE TO ENTER compeitions we are running on our Social Media accounts.

Follow us here...

Comments

• edited March 2014
    most important is that you still post all info on the forum, and don't exclude non-users from any promos etc,
    so those of us who decline to join in/are unable to use such modern day frivolities don't get left out.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Social Media - How can we help?:
    most important is that you still post all info on the forum, and don't exclude non-users from any promos etc, so those of us who decline to join in/are unable to use such modern day frivolities don't get left out.
    Posted by GELDY
    Agreed.

I binned Facebook when it became apparent that I was not its central focus. Apparently, pictures of plates of food are immeasurably more interesting to the masses.
  • edited March 2014
    most important is that you still post all info on the forum, and don't exclude non-users from any promos etc, so those of us who decline to join in/are unable to use such modern day frivolities don't get left out.
    Posted by GELDY
    Hi Geldy, 

Thanks for this, we'll always ensure that the forum is updated with any info on promotions etc.

We have promotions running on here that are purely for the forum too.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Social Media - How can we help? : Hi Geldy,  Thanks for this, we'll always ensure that the forum is updated with any info on promotions etc. We have promotions running on here that are purely for the forum too. Thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    That's good to hear.
    I remember when Sky tried to stop us using the show thread to contribute to the program.
    We were not happy.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Social Media - How can we help? : Agreed. I binned Facebook when it became apparent that I was not its central focus. Apparently, pictures of plates of food are immeasurably more interesting to the masses.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Yeah what is it with the food pics?  My missus is forever taking pictures of her dinner and posting it.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Social Media - How can we help? : Yeah what is it with the food pics?  My missus is forever taking pictures of her dinner and posting it.
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Haha.

I rest my case.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Social Media - How can we help? : Agreed. I binned Facebook when it became apparent that I was not its central focus. Apparently, pictures of plates of food are immeasurably more interesting to the masses.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Don't forget the cat pics Dale
  • edited March 2014
    By shutting down Facebook and Twitter and getting folk to interact with each other in the big wide world,get some fresh air, have proper conversations face to face,stop being keyboard warriors,bring back the birch ...pass me my medication nurse.;)
  • edited March 2014
    I find the facebook page fairly bland but without having more online content - strategy, news articles, player profiles etc - im not sure what else i would like the page to link to. The forum fulfills all of my skypoker needs.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Social Media - How can we help?:
    Hi all,  As you should be aware by now, we are pretty active on our Social Media pages - Facebook & Twitter . We post as many updates as we can, along with promotion updates and competitions specific to Facebook or Twitter . We wanted to get your feedback on how you think we are doing on Social Media. Is there anything else you would like from us? Do you think there is more we could be doing to interact with you guys? Post as much feedback as you like below. If you don't already, follow us here so you know what we are talking about... FACEBOOK TWITTER
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    maybe on your facebook page post more hands and video footage mabye even hand/play of the day

maybe some poker quiz,s,caption pictures and so on  make the page more active.

agree with geldy should post social media passwords and so on on here as well it is a form of social media is it not?
  • edited April 2014
    WIN AN IPAD ON FACEBOOK!

To support our #SkyPokeriPad promotion, we've got a special social competition running alongside it!

Check the details on FACEBOOK now and start bluffing your way to a brand new iPad Air and a share of £100 cash!
  • edited April 2014
    Not fair.  I never bluff :(
  • edited April 2014
    If only you got an extra 1000 chips for each and every bluff.

I'd definitely win!

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Social Media - Competitions to enter:
    WIN AN IPAD ON FACEBOOK! To support our #SkyPokeriPad promotion, we've got a special social competition running alongside it! Check the details on  FACEBOOK  now and start bluffing your way to a brand new iPad Air and a share of £100 cash!
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    I bluffed a pot all the way down to the river within the last 3 or 4 days but how the hell am I supposed to find it in my Hand History? Or does it have to be a hand played since the promo started?
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Social Media - Competitions to enter:
    In Response to Re: Social Media - Competitions to enter : I bluffed a pot all the way down to the river within the last 3 or 4 days but how the hell am I supposed to find it in my Hand History? Or does it have to be a hand played since the promo started?
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    If you go to 'My Account' then 'Account History' you can search all the games you have played and the hand number down the left hand side.

Hopefully you'll be able to find it, unless you are bluffing right now??
  • edited April 2014
    Make sure you like our Sky Vegas Facebook page today for the chance to win a bonus in your account!