You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***** TV HAND REQUESTS - 27TH MARCH *****

edited March 2014 in The Poker Clinic
Hi Everyone,

The Poker Clinic is returning to Sky Poker TV on Thursday night at 9pm..... If you've got a hand that you'd like to be analysed on TV, please post it on this thread!

We can only show hands from cash tables or tournaments that have a TV icon next to them

All we need is the hand ID and a bit of information about where the hand is from, some background information, and your specific questions for our poker experts!

If you can do that for us, we'll do our best to get your hand shown on Channel 861.

All the best

Louis

Comments

• edited March 2014

from mastercash 24 last night. 

Would like thoughts on pre, i opted to peel over 4betting and play down the streets in position. 

Post flop, the flop is terrible for us, but i think theres alot of good turn cards where we can take it away and fllow through on turn. On this occassion it goes wrong but would like thoughts of this kind of line in general and sizing when i do it. 
  • edited March 2014

tonights main event
    Hand History #760515835

could I have your thoughts on this please.
    I decide to call it pre for a chance to set mine but then I see a flop which I'm only really beat by pocket pairs so do the donk thinking he will raise over pairs but as he called I then use the spade on the turn as a great chance to bluff but to my surprise he sees a reason to call.

Q. having already had a set which I was left disappointed when I just saw villians fold should I have just folded this pair preflop?

• edited March 2014
      760518053Should I be double barrelling this turn or not? River is awful for a tripe I think. Not really much history. Your thoughts appreciated tx
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: ***** TV HAND REQUESTS - 27TH MARCH *****:
      760518053 Should I be double barrelling this turn or not? River is awful for a tripe I think. Not really much history. Your thoughts appreciated tx
    Posted by freshfish1
    Where is the hand from?