You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

omaha

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Nice to see Omaha on Sky but with a big BUT. I play Omaha elsewhere for variety of game and have reasonable success. The BUT is that for me Omaha is a pot limit game. On Sky it is No Limit which , for me anyway, kills the subtlety. Omaha is so much more about drawing hands and developing hands than the Hold-em sledgehammer. Perhaps I just have to adjust but I'm not sure I want to. How about some pot-limit Omaha please.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    time for a 'you should of gone to specsavers' reply! ha

There is plo on sky, just have a look, they have nl and pl cash games/sng and mtts
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to omaha:
    Nice to see Omaha on Sky but with a big BUT. I play Omaha elsewhere for variety of game and have reasonable success. The BUT is that for me Omaha is a pot limit game. On Sky it is No Limit which , for me anyway, kills the subtlety. Omaha is so much more about drawing hands and developing hands than the Hold-em sledgehammer. Perhaps I just have to adjust but I'm not sure I want to. How about some pot-limit Omaha please.
    Posted by tiercel
    Hi

I do know that there are pot limit games on the DYM tables.
  • edited December 2009
    Is this ooops open my eyes moment . lol . perhaps I didn't look hard enough !

n Response to Re: omaha:
    In Response to omaha : Hi I do know that there are pot limit games on the DYM tables.
    Posted by acebarry10
  • edited December 2009
    The majority of Omaha games on here are PL.