You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

horses for 28/3/14

edited March 2014 in Betting Chat
Lingfield 5.15 Almargo 6/4  winner
Wolverhampton 7.30 Travel 10/11 2nd

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to horses for 28/3/14:
    Lingfield 5.15 Almargo 6/4 Wolverhampton 7.30 Travel 11/11
    Posted by wynne1938
    You seem to be good at picking winners lately so I put £2.50 on each horse to win at starting price - not sure why but they didn't have prices for right now - sorry, I'm not too experienced when it comes to betting on horses, only really bet on the Grand National!
  • edited March 2014
    Almargo won at EVS, so I doubled that £2.50!

Even if Travel doesn't win, I haven't lost anything today :-)
  • edited March 2014
    Use Oddchecker.com and you will be able to see which bookmakers are offering early prices.Try and choose the one that gives you guaranteed prices(BOG) best odds guaranteed.So if the horse starts at a bigger price than you have taken ,you will get the bigger price.
    Exchanges like Betfair will give you an early price but not guaranteed odds,unless you bet with their sports book.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: horses for 28/3/14:
    Use Oddchecker.com and you will be able to see which bookmakers are offering early prices.Try and choose the one that gives you guaranteed prices(BOG) best odds guaranteed.So if the horse starts at a bigger price than you have taken ,you will get the bigger price. Exchanges like Betfair will give you an early price but not guaranteed odds,unless you bet with their sports book.
    Posted by wynne1938
    Thanks for the info :-)

Travel didn't win sadly, but I didn't lose anything overall so I'm happy!