You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Slowrolling is bad m'kay

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
The biggest pet hate i have, and many others have in poker is slowrollers. So i decided to say Slowrolling is bad. 

I would also like to add a favourite hand (slight brag) where someone goes to the full lengths of slowrolling and putting ty in chat, the only thing is, i had them beat :) - Out of respect i have replaced their name with MR SLOWROLLER

xxAAxx784 has posted a small blind of £0.02
› MR SLOWROLLERhas posted a big blind of £0.04
› wiganway folded
› The_Don90 raised for £0.16
› bigdodee87 called for £0.16
› xxAAxx784 folded
› MR SLOWROLLERcalled for £0.12
› Dealing the flop 6d9d8d
› MR SLOWROLLERchecked
› The_Don90 checked
› bigdodee87 checked
› Dealing the turn Kc
› MR SLOWROLLERbet £0.04
› The_Don90 called for £0.04
› bigdodee87 called for £0.04
› Dealing the river 7d
20:36› MR SLOWROLLERbet £0.64
› hewyyy has joined the table
› The_Don90 has gone all-in for £3.98
› bigdodee87 folded
MR SLOWROLLER: ty
› MR SLOWROLLERcalled for £3.34
› MR SLOWROLLERshowed 5dQd
› The_Don90 showed QcTd
› The_Don90 has won £7.93 with Straight Flush to the 10 6d7d8d9dTd

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Ahhhh I hate this with a passion..... I once had a guy on another site slow roll me with kings on a k 5 4 board, I ofc have a smaller set, the site had a 2min time bank and he used it until the last second, he called and I was over the moon until he revealed his sick slowroll... turn brick river was the lovely 5 of diamonds..... take that motherf*****!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Slowrolling is bad m'kay:
    Ahhhh I hate this with a passion..... I once had a guy on another site slow roll me with kings on a k 5 4 board, I ofc have a smaller set, the site had a 2min time bank and he used it until the last second, he called and I was over the moon until he revealed his sick slowroll... turn brick river was the lovely 5 of diamonds..... take that motherf*****!!!!
    Posted by K8LOU
    beautiful.
  • edited March 2014
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Slowrolling is bad m'kay:
    The biggest pet hate i have, and many others have in poker is slowrollers. So i decided to say Slowrolling is bad.  I would also like to add a favourite hand (slight brag) where someone goes to the full lengths of slowrolling and putting ty in chat, the only thing is, i had them beat :) - Out of respect i have replaced their name with MR SLOWROLLER xxAAxx784 has posted a small blind of £0.02 › MR SLOWROLLERhas posted a big blind of £0.04 › wiganway folded › The_Don90 raised for £0.16 › bigdodee87 called for £0.16 › xxAAxx784 folded › MR SLOWROLLERcalled for £0.12 › Dealing the flop 6d9d8d › MR SLOWROLLERchecked › The_Don90 checked › bigdodee87 checked › Dealing the turn Kc › MR SLOWROLLERbet £0.04 › The_Don90 called for £0.04 › bigdodee87 called for £0.04 › Dealing the river 7d 20:36› MR SLOWROLLERbet £0.64 › hewyyy has joined the table › The_Don90 has gone all-in for £3.98 › bigdodee87 folded MR SLOWROLLER: ty › MR SLOWROLLERcalled for £3.34 › MR SLOWROLLERshowed 5dQd › The_Don90 showed QcTd › The_Don90 has won £7.93 with Straight Flush to the 10 6d7d8d9dTd
    Posted by The_Don90
    I love this line. Don thats hilarious.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Slowrolling is bad m'kay:
    The biggest pet hate i have, and many others have in poker is slowrollers. So i decided to say Slowrolling is bad.  I would also like to add a favourite hand (slight brag) where someone goes to the full lengths of slowrolling and putting ty in chat, the only thing is, i had them beat :) - Out of respect i have replaced their name with MR SLOWROLLER xxAAxx784 has posted a small blind of £0.02 › MR SLOWROLLERhas posted a big blind of £0.04 › wiganway folded › The_Don90 raised for £0.16 › bigdodee87 called for £0.16 › xxAAxx784 folded › MR SLOWROLLERcalled for £0.12 › Dealing the flop 6d9d8d › MR SLOWROLLERchecked › The_Don90 checked › bigdodee87 checked › Dealing the turn Kc › MR SLOWROLLERbet £0.04 › The_Don90 called for £0.04 › bigdodee87 called for £0.04 › Dealing the river 7d 20:36› MR SLOWROLLERbet £0.64 › hewyyy has joined the table › The_Don90 has gone all-in for £3.98 › bigdodee87 folded MR SLOWROLLER: ty › MR SLOWROLLERcalled for £3.34 › MR SLOWROLLERshowed 5dQd › The_Don90 showed QcTd › The_Don90 has won £7.93 with Straight Flush to the 10 6d7d8d9dTd
    Posted by The_Don90

LOL

he's not even got the nut flush

or the 2nd nut flush

what a tard
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Slowrolling is bad m'kay : LOL he's not even got the nut flush or the 2nd nut flush what a tard
    Posted by chicknMelt
    No but hes got the third nut straight flush
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Slowrolling is bad m'kay : LOL he's not even got the nut flush or the 2nd nut flush what a tard
    Posted by chicknMelt
    Oops! :p
  • edited March 2014
    Calling a 4x raise oop with Q5 is almost as bad as slowrolling
  • edited March 2014
    I ddon't think Slow rolling is so bad when it's against The_Don  ;o)