You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tables freezing

edited March 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
hi.i have regretably just canceld my accout.this is due to the fact that your tables freeze all the time when playing more than one table.sngs mainly.when i ring up i am assured i am a lier and that NOBODY elses tables EVER crash and this is completly my fault and problem.i have also been told today that i will not be refunded again if it happens again because i have had too much refunded this week.now (a) it shouldnt matter how many times i am refunded and (b) the money he is refering to is from when the site crashed last week and everybody got payed to there chipstacks.its just it has taken 1 week of phone calls which have cost about 30 quid and alot of mis information and very bad service for you to give me my money.                                                                               alot(not all) of your staff are among the rudest i have ever encounted.i play on stars and ladbrokes and they NEVER crash.and i have virgin which is a exelent conection so cant understand why i am abructly told its my fault.            sorry to put this on the forum but cant afford all the phone calls and to be told i cant speak to a manager ever.                                                                                                                                                                        my user name is craigwaterh if you want to investigate although i dont expect you will.after playing on here for 3 years i would of thought you would of given a better service but when i rung to cancel the man couldnt do it quick enough.i would requst you listen to all the calls from the last week just to hear how your staff talk to customers.i have been called a liar at least twice and been spoken to very rudly.thanks craig

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to tables freezing:
    hi.i have regretably just canceld my accout.this is due to the fact that your tables freeze all the time when playing more than one table.sngs mainly.when i ring up i am assured i am a lier and that NOBODY elses tables EVER crash and this is completly my fault and problem.i have also been told today that i will not be refunded again if it happens again because i have had too much refunded this week.now (a) it shouldnt matter how many times i am refunded and (b) the money he is refering to is from when the site crashed last week and everybody got payed to there chipstacks.its just it has taken 1 week of phone calls which have cost about 30 quid and alot of mis information and very bad service for you to give me my money.                                                                               alot(not all) of your staff are among the rudest i have ever encounted.i play on stars and ladbrokes and they NEVER crash.and i have virgin which is a exelent conection so cant understand why i am abructly told its my fault.            sorry to put this on the forum but cant afford all the phone calls and to be told i cant speak to a manager ever.                                                                                                                                                                        my user name is craigwaterh if you want to investigate although i dont expect you will.after playing on here for 3 years i would of thought you would of given a better service but when i rung to cancel the man couldnt do it quick enough.i would requst you listen to all the calls from the last week just to hear how your staff talk to customers.i have been called a liar at least twice and been spoken to very rudly.thanks craig
    Posted by shi1
     same problem tables freezing i cant do anything but opposing player can take all my chips and money something not right