You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Sunday Night £30K Mega Roller- live on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Reds, Karl Mahrenholz, Ross

2»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Good evening chaps. Hope you're all well.

Around nine I thought it would be good to rail Ross for a bit. That didn't work.

Then I thought I'd rail Stapes for a while...

I'll find something else to do this evening.

Good half a show. Let's see how the second half goes. :)
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Sunday Night £30K Mega Roller- live on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Reds, Karl Mahrenholz, Ross Jarvis and Joe Stapleton ***official show thread***:
    In Response to Re: The Sunday Night £30K Mega Roller- live on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Reds, Karl Mahrenholz, Ross Jarvis and Joe Stapleton ***official show thread*** : Hi Gazza, Thanks for the request, can you check the hand id for me... the one you've given is your bust out hand! Cheers, Louis
    Posted by Sky_Louis

Are you showing this?
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Sunday Night £30K Mega Roller- live on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Reds, Karl Mahrenholz, Ross Jarvis and Joe Stapleton ***official show thread***:
    In Response to Re: The Sunday Night £30K Mega Roller- live on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Reds, Karl Mahrenholz, Ross Jarvis and Joe Stapleton ***official show thread*** : Are you showing this?
    Posted by gazza127
    If we get time we will... if not then definitely in the clinic on Thursday.
  • edited March 2014
    Hedy guys,

Just thought to let you know that Joe Stapes has also left the Mini. Only problem is that he donated his chips to the guy left of me (bigted13).

Anyway thought you wanted to know.

Dirk
  • edited March 2014
    If I could change one thing, I wouldn't have let my friend bash the keyboard when I was about to pick a name upon joining Sky.

Great show guys.
  • edited March 2014

Hi Rich & Guests really enjoying the show,

still in both at 2nd break am really enjoying the experience Many Thanks to all for the well wishes

Michael
  • edited March 2014
    just seen the show did not realize i was playing against jason let alone knocking himout, what a buzz, hope to keep stacking, have a good show.

Ian
  • edited March 2014

10:37 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 298 285 112 38  
    left 150 78 20    

HelpMEEE 18 11      
    rndmmuppet 24 3      
    I_Will 30 15      
    GSmith13 31 52      
    kopite1984 40 69      
    b123n 52 48      
    Hornet80 69 9      
    BrayCorp83 75 44      
    foy555 86 58      
    MATT8 94 76      
    anglerfish 95 43      
    GELDY 99 39      
    BiddlyBurr 102 70      
    Slipwater 103 60      
    mightypu06 121 62      
    EatSlpPly 139 19      
    lyonsbob06 140 53      
    andrew1947 141 21      
    TommyD 142 75      
    hhamza162 148 45      

• edited March 2014
    shout out to big_baz49 guys he got into roller through freeroll and is going gr8 gl m8
  • edited March 2014
    Richard

I normally play mtt only, but thought I'd try a DYM and follow your advice from the poker clinic.

Thanks very much, folded almost everything and got paid!  But OMG was it boring! See why tikay likes them...

Back to mtt for me...

By the way, you were a gent when you knocked me out the other nite. Cheers.

Matt
  • edited March 2014
    Talking about being card dead. if it helps from when I used to grind cash, Being card dead is not that bad but very irrating. I have played sessions of somewhere near 2000 hands which I feel i have been card dead, but when I have checked with a glum feeling I have  found myself makiing a small profit. Alas the reverse is true also I have lots of action but lost. The point being it's not winning with big hands that make in the long run, but losing with poor hands you should have folded that cost.
  • edited March 2014
    won my seat(s) into the roller tonight
    1 roller direct
    1 roller semi
    2 roller frenzies
    and i'm still in it

wish me luck, please
  • edited March 2014

Hi Guys, 

Just to let you know 

well the Mega Roller dream is over just went out of Main roller, me aq done by kk i was ahead as hit ace he hit k on river game over as for the mini flop was 568 i had 99 so shoved he called with aq hit an ace am well happy with how i played was just unlucky both times wouldn't have changed a thing cheers for the rail DRAGONS

So its back to capped cash games & Monday nights FORUM DTD

Michael
  • edited March 2014
    won my seat(s) into the roller tonight 1 roller direct 1 roller semi 2 roller frenzies and i'm still in it wish me luck, please
    Posted by GELDY

Good Luck GELDY
  • edited March 2014

well I've went out of the mega roller and although the hands looked like cooldowns they feel more like bad beats beacause the villain choose to limp KQs preflop and also he limped QJo on the button.

I had QJ in the SB vs his KQ and flopped trips
    the second was KK which I raised then he shoved QJ on the flop Q high and hit the J on turn.

• edited March 2014

11:27 PM main mini both % main in mini

entered 298 285 112 38
    left 93 38 12  

rndmmuppet 1 18    
    b123n 11 19    
    GSmith13 18 37    
    Hornet80 20 9    
    mightypu06 27 24    
    BiddlyBurr 29 36    
    andrew1947 44 22    
    anglerfish 47 31    
    HelpMEEE 64 13    
    Slipwater 74 23    
    lyonsbob06 82 26    
    foy555 87 32    

• edited March 2014
    Also got in on a freeroll and still in! Should I dare to dream....?
  • edited March 2014

11:49 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 298 285 112 38  
    left 68 28 6    

Hornet80 15 13      
    b123n 17 12      
    andrew1947 30 11      
    lyonsbob06 38 23      
    foy555 65 25      
    anglerfish 66 20      

• edited March 2014
    In Response to The Sunday Night £30K Mega Roller- live on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Reds, Karl Mahrenholz, Ross Jarvis and Joe Stapleton ***official show thread*** :  I'd fold my trip 4s in the main event tonight! I've joined the mini event on my fiancé account now name LABBY2009 should be out this tourni as I was playing very aggressive still fumming from the main lol I've now settled down and fancy a pay out tonight. cheers guys enjoying watching the show. 
    Posted by ace1981
    Hi Ace, as Borinloner pointed out, playing on another account ('multi-accounting') is not allowed and we will get in touch about this - as we would with anyone in similar circumstances. It may be a mistake you made without realising but we (and other poker sites) do not allow this. Sorry.
  • edited March 2014
    WHAT A JOKE I WENT OUT CLOSE TO MONEY WITH KQ QQ6 FLOP ALL IN V Q4 HE HIT HIS 10% CHANCE OF WINNING THE HAND ON RIVER...