You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bronze leaderboard bonus

I have just arrived home from work and logged into my account expecting to see a bronze leader board bonus of 25 pound sterling, roughly 30 euro as I finished between 30th and 50th place. When I logged in I could not believe my eyes, I had been given a bonus of 25 euro.

As the prizes are sterling, should I not have gotten the euro equivalent, I did get the equivalent after the 15th when the first leader board was complete and lets face it I pay 1.33euro for a 1.10 pound game and I have spent a fair few euros trying to stay in the 25 pound bonus section of the leader board, this has always been the case, and for all other bonuses I get the euro equivalent, so why mot this time..

I am living in Ireland and have not had this issue before, has any other players from Ireland had this problem with the bonus...

Could Sky please give me an explanation..

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Bronze leaderboard bonus:
    I have just arrived home from work and logged into my account expecting to see a bronze leader board bonus of 25 pound sterling, roughly 30 euro as I finished between 30th and 50th place. When I logged in I could not believe my eyes, I had been given a bonus of 25 euro. As the prizes are sterling, should I not have gotten the euro equivalent, I did get the equivalent after the 15th when the first leader board was complete and lets face it I pay 1.33euro for a 1.10 pound game and I have spent a fair few euros trying to stay in the 25 pound bonus section of the leader board, this has always been the case, and for all other bonuses I get the euro equivalent, so why mot this time.. I am living in Ireland and have not had this issue before, has any other players from Ireland had this problem with the bonus... Could Sky please give me an explanation..
    Posted by tomred64
    Hello,

I believe that your account should now be up to date. Please let me know if not.

Thanks

Sam
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Bronze leaderboard bonus:
    In Response to Bronze leaderboard bonus : Hello, I believe that your account should now be up to date. Please let me know if not. Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Yes its all sorted now,

I did post in the chat forum to thank sky for sorting it out so quickly.

Thank you SKY_SAM