You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

When pots get out of hand...

Friday nights mini BH.
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
SBSmall blind  40.00 40.00 2571.25
BB Big blind  80.00 120.00 1610.00
  Your hole cards

UTG All-in  625.00 745.00 0.00
+1 Call  625.00 1370.00 1605.00
Matt237 All-in  6003.75 7373.75 0.00
Button All-in  840.00 8213.75 0.00
SB All-in  2571.25 10785.00 0.00
BBAll-in  1610.00 12395.00 0.00
+1 All-in  1605.00 14000.00 0.00
Matt237 Unmatched bet  3392.50 10607.50 3392.50
SB Show

BB Show
  • J
  • A

UTG Show
  • K

+1 Show
  • J
  • J

Matt237 Show

Button Show
  • K

Flop

Turn

River

Matt237 Win Three 9s 10607.50  14000.00

Comments

• edited April 2014
    The only ones justified in their actions are you and +1. By the time it gets round to the big blind, even AJ suited ain't looking so hot with three all-ins before him.
  • edited April 2014
    lol. so if i am reading that right you got all 5 bounties in 1 hand? surely thats a record!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: When pots get out of hand...:
    The only ones justified in their actions are you and +1. By the time it gets round to the big blind, even AJ suited ain't looking so hot with three all-ins before him.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Would be reshoving JJ surely in his spot? That's why i went for it with 99. 

@ShaunyT Yep busted all for 5 bounties and clear chip lead :-)
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: When pots get out of hand... : Would be reshoving JJ surely in his spot? That's why i went for it with 99.  @ShaunyT Yep busted all for 5 bounties and clear chip lead :-)
    Posted by Matt237
    True, but it's a much lesser mistake than the other guys.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: When pots get out of hand... : True, but it's a much lesser mistake than the other guys.
    Posted by Slipwater
    The way he play his JJ i'm thinking the decision to call is as bad as the AJs.

if he is not already behind to AA KK or QQ their is going to be a massive amount of cards to dodge on the flop turn and river as the lower cards could give sets and the higher cards will put him behind to them who hold AK or AQ.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: When pots get out of hand... : The way he play his JJ i'm thinking the decision to call is as bad as the AJs.
    Posted by craigcu12
    That's how i saw it. Think if he shoves i can probably get away
  • edited April 2014
    The issue is by the time it gets back to the jacks hes actually getting good odds to hit a jack anyways. +3/4 bounties as implied odds im not folding, although yeah ive reshoved the very standard EP shove. Everyone after us has very easy folds. I might still call the JJ reshove with the 99 in a bh because a reshove can be soo much we're beating or flipping against with dead money in the middle
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: When pots get out of hand... : Would be reshoving JJ surely in his spot? That's why i went for it with 99.  @ShaunyT Yep busted all for 5 bounties and clear chip lead :-)
    Posted by Matt237
    This is exactly why he didn't shove, so he induced worse to go all in. He has jacks, you have 9s, he doesn't want you to fold ;)
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: When pots get out of hand... : This is exactly why he didn't shove, so he induced worse to go all in. He has jacks, you have 9s, he doesn't want you to fold ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Worked awfully well until the 9 hit ;-). Fwiw the guy with AJ is a decent MTT reg, that's what shocked me the most
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: When pots get out of hand... : Worked awfully well until the 9 hit ;-). Fwiw the guy with AJ is a decent MTT reg, that's what shocked me the most
    Posted by Matt237
    Gotta factor in that he might have already busted the ME, picks up AJs in the mini with 13 all ins in front of him and 20bb back and wants a spin up for a huge pot or busto.

Oh, and well done on hitting your 2 outer ;)
  • edited April 2014
    where the hell was the TEN JACK in the hand ?