You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Just won a seat to the ukops main event went to  unreg it and see if I could reg ukops1 let me unreg fine but now I cant reg any and the £110 is not in my account.

Any suggestions??

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Yes your not allowed to do that unless your in before you qualify. You will now need to go to Sky poker chat and ask them to reinstate you, meaning you will have to play it..
  • edited April 2014
    Sky has it whereby you do not collect the cash for a seat won in a sat.  You only ever receive the cash if you have already won/paid for a seat prior to winning the sat.  I suggest you contact customer support and explain that you de-regged thinking that you would receive the cash.  Ask them to re-enter you into it.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: UKOPS:
    Sky has it whereby you do not collect the cash for a seat won in a sat.  You only ever receive the cash if you have already won/paid for a seat prior to winning the sat.  I suggest you contact customer support and explain that you de-regged thinking that you would receive the cash.  Ask them to re-enter you into it.
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    This.

I'm sure they will be game if you ask nicely.
    edited April 2014
    so how do i get incontact?
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: UKOPS:
    so how do i get incontact?
    Posted by 712
    The green 'Help & Support' link at the bottom left of every page.