You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SkyPad Races Leaderboard

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

The first SkyPad Races leaderboards have been posted here.

Good luck!

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Has the daily 12pm draw been made yet?
  • edited April 2014
    hi how often the leaderboard gets updated so i can keep an eye where i am.
  • edited April 2014
    is the draw once a week?
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: SkyPad Races Leaderboard:
    is the draw once a week?
    Posted by daiw
    Hello,

Just waiting on a report for this one (there has been a delay today).....prize draw winner will be announced shortly.

Cheers,

Justin
  • edited April 2014
    Latest leaderboard is up Gents.. Right here
  • edited April 2014
    hi i just looked at my pointson the leaderboard it says i got 250 points but on my account its says i got 463 points.
    is it sumthin im missing cos i dun really get it
  • edited April 2014
    hi i just looked at my pointson the leaderboard it says i got 250 points but on my account its says i got 463 points. is it sumthin im missing cos i dun really get it
    Posted by daiw
    Hello,

The leaderboard unfortunately is not in real time so these were the points you accumulated as of midnight yesterday.

Thanks,
    Justin
  • edited April 2014
    ok thanks i guessed tht but i still earned more than those points by midnight lastnight
  • edited April 2014
    ok thanks i guessed tht but i still earned more than those points by midnight lastnight
    Posted by daiw
    Hi Daiw and Sky people,

From my experience there are 3 different points tally's against your account each night.

For me last night:

I logged off at about 11:30 pm with 272 points on my points bar

The leaderboard today has allocated me with 227 points as of midnight last night.

When I logged on today I have 327 points, (I didn't play any poker after 11.30pm).

For some reason some points seem to be recorded instantly when you exit a tournament, for other tournaments the points don't seem to be allocated until the tournament has completed, I think the same applies for Sit & Go's.

Then there seems to be a different set of rules for collecting the data and allocating the points to the leaderboards.

You get the points in the end, but we obviously have to be careful on the last day, as midnight is the cut off and at the moment some of the points you think you have been awarded, may not make in into the data collection for the leaderboard.

That's my take on it anyway.

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: SkyPad Races Leaderboard : Hi Daiw and Sky people,   From my experience there are 3 different points tally's against your account each night. For me last night: I logged off at about 11:30 pm with 272 points on my points bar The leaderboard today has allocated me with 227 points as of midnight last night. When I logged on today I have 327 points, (I didn't play any poker after 11.30pm). For some reason some points seem to be recorded instantly when you exit a tournament, for other tournaments the points don't seem to be allocated until the tournament has completed, I think the same applies for Sit & Go's. Then the there seems to be a different set of rules for collecting the data and allocating the points to the leaderboards. You get the points in the end, but we obviously have to be careful on the last day, as midnight is the cut off and at the moment some of the points you think you have been awarded, may not make in into the data collection for the leaderboard. That's my take on it anyway.
    Posted by TheDart
    ok thanks m8 its strange how it works
  • edited April 2014
    My points were 620 last night and its saying 570ish
  • edited April 2014
    The leaderboard as of midnight last night is here