You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tsunami caight on camera

edited January 2010 in The Shed
I recorded it but not seen it yet

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Did anyone watch the channel 4 tsunami programme last night?

i have to say i was completely shocked by it. i don't watch a huge amount of TV but i think this was one of the most compelling pieces of TV i have ever seen.

the subject and footage was truly horrifying.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to tsunami caight on camera:
    Did anyone watch the channel 4 tsunami programme last night? i have to say i was completely shocked by it. i don't watch a huge amount of TV but i think this was one of the most compelling pieces of TV i have ever seen. the subject and footage was truly horrifying.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I watched it last night, it was very upsetting, you have got to feel for the people who lost loved ones in this and regard them as very strong people to be able to tell their story, I could'nt imagine what those people are still going through and hope that I would never ever want to go through what happened to those people, especially the divers who came back and found their daughters by photo's on the wall.

god bless all of those who perished and hope this never happens again
  • edited December 2009
    me and the wife watched this last night, totally shocked by it all...

the wife cried from start to finish and i have to admit i shed a tear....
  • edited December 2009
    there is no shame in that at all. it was very emotional. very rarely am i moved this much by a television show.
  • edited December 2009

I WATCHED IT AND WAS SHOCKED AND UPSET AT THE IMAGES ESPECIALLY BABY ISSABELLA STORY TOLD BY HER POOR PARENTS , R I P ALL WHO PERISHED.

• edited December 2009
    A very good mate of mine goes there (Phuket) every year for Christmas & New Year ... but in 2004 he decided to go to Tenerife instead - no apparent reason, he just did.
  • edited January 2010
    shocking.... natural disasters at its worst.    RIP all.