You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKYPAD RACE#1

Pretty sure I earned over 100 reward points yesterday and I have definitely opted in.  but i am not showing on the leader board?

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to SKYPAD RACE#1:
    Pretty sure I earned over 100 reward points yesterday and I have definitely opted in.  but i am not showing on the leader board?
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    Hi Big Shann, I can't see on your account that "REWARDS" has ever been entered, I know you've been receiving Rewards payments anyway but try inputting the code REWARDS too and you should start appearing on the leaderboard the day after.
  • edited April 2014
  • edited April 2014

In Response to Re: SKYPAD RACE#1:

In Response to SKYPAD RACE#1 : Hi Big Shann, I can't see on your account that "REWARDS" has ever been entered, I know you've been receiving Rewards payments anyway but try inputting the code REWARDS too and you should start appearing on the leaderboard the day after.

Posted by Sky_DanR

I'm in a similar position. I entered the code IPAD a couple of days ago but not the code REWARDS. I have enough points (740 now, 455 at the start of 4 April) to show on the week 1 race 1 leaderboard but haven't appeared on it yet.

I have now entered the code REWARDS, and hopefully that will fix it. Can you confirm that I've now done everything that I need to do to qualify and that my points up until now will count and that I'll appear on the leaderboard (assuming I still have enough points to be on it) the next time it refreshes?

Thanks in advance for your help.