You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts

Not that I wanted to boast but this seems to have been missed by people .

Three regulars from Betting Chat were in it in March, wynne, The rock and myself and we came 1st, third and fourth. Not a bad effort for three punters.

"Sincere apologies oynutter, and congrats vaigret for winning the tournament.

You two will both keep your spots in nextg month's tournament, which leaves 4 places open for April..."

I hope some others from here get in soon.

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Top of the Posts:
    Not that I wanted to boast but this seems to have been missed by people . Three regulars from Betting Chat were in it in March, wynne, The rock and myself and we came 1st, third and fourth. Not a bad effort for three punters. "Sincere apologies oynutter, and congrats vaigret for winning the tournament. You two will both keep your spots in nextg month's tournament, which leaves 4 places open for April..." I hope some others from here get in soon.
    Posted by vaigret
    I hate braggers.... No time for them.... I'm 100% for it myself btw lol.....1 from 1.... WD mate!!!!!!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts:
    In Response to Top of the Posts : I hate braggers.... No time for them.... I'm 100% for it myself btw lol.....1 from 1.... WD mate!!!!!!
    Posted by joesman1
    cheers mate, had to do it LOL!!!!