You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Shock Horror, Running Good!

Well I am among the first to have a little moan when I'm running bad. Chuntering as Uncle Tikay calls it. Well this evening I ran....WELL!

I played 5 MTTs and won two:-

£1,000 BH finished 1st out of 148 for a £270 profit
£750 BH finished 1st out of 89 for £163 profit

Also finished 4th in the £4,000 BH last night for £205 profit....oh hang on, I went out of that one with AJ all in pre beaten by KJ, a bad beat..... I run so bad!

Lets hope the run good stays for a while.

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Shock Horror, Running Good!:
    Well I am among the first to have a little moan when I'm running bad. Chuntering as Uncle Tikay calls it. Well this evening I ran....WELL! I played 5 MTTs and won two:- £1,000 BH finished 1st out of 148 for a £270 profit £750 BH finished 1st out of 89 for £163 profit Also finished 4th in the £4,000 BH last night for £205 profit....oh hang on, I went out of that one with AJ all in pre beaten by KJ, a bad beat..... I run so bad! Lets hope the run good stays for a while.
    Posted by Enut
    vwp played maybe now u will give me some back on the hi/los ..gl
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Shock Horror, Running Good!:
    In Response to Shock Horror, Running Good! : vwp played maybe now u will give me some back on the hi/los ..gl
    Posted by churchy18
    Thanks Churchy. Always good to play with you on the HiLo STTs, I enjoy donating. Anyway has Tikay not told you? Hilo STTs are only 'lendsies' - if you pm Tikay he refunds any losses!