You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

On a lighter note, common sense

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
I  watched 8 out of 10 cats earlier, a supermarket actually put a cash machine in the wall 15 inch above the ground. i know shocking hey, but what have you people done that wasnt so bright, lets face it we all have been there, maybe not too that extreme.

Tikay puts up with orford - or is that just stupidity lol

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to On a lighter note, common sense:
    I  watched 8 out of 10 cats earlier, a supermarket actually put a cash machine in the wall 15 inch above the ground. i know shocking hey, but what have you people done that wasnt so bright, lets face it we all have been there, maybe not too that extreme. Tikay puts up with orford - or is that just stupidity lol
    Posted by seppe

I think he's paid to put up with Orford. You'd have to be surely?

Anyway what are you doing posting on a poker forum at that time of the morning? I'm sitting here watching you play Andy Murray in the Davis Cup tennis in Italy...... Oh hang on it's Seppi, Seppi, not Seppe. You came so close to being a professional tennis player there.
  • edited April 2014
    I  watched 8 out of 10 cats earlier, a supermarket actually put a cash machine in the wall 15 inch above the ground. i know shocking hey, but what have you people done that wasnt so bright, lets face it we all have been there, maybe not too that extreme. Tikay puts up with orford - or is that just stupidity lol
    Posted by seppe
    Is that Matt Bates' local?
  • edited April 2014
    Posted by seppe
    I believe that cash machine was put in at that height to make it wheelchair accessable
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: On a lighter note, common sense:
    In Response to On a lighter note, common sense : I think he's paid to put up with Orford. You'd have to be surely? Anyway what are you doing posting on a poker forum at that time of the morning? I'm sitting here watching you play Andy Murray in the Davis Cup tennis in Italy...... Oh hang on it's Seppi, Seppi, not Seppe. You came so close to being a professional tennis player there.
    Posted by Enut
    Let's be even-handed about this. Maybe Richard Orford is paid to put up with Tikay.