You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky players are helpfull. my ar...

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
just met a wonderfull bunch of players on sky. marvelous and all colluding together. not supriised. hey sky watch my 22 buck game. especially the im not betting player.

Comments

• edited April 2014
    maybe post some hands ask for help and advice instead of just accusing people of colluding/cheating

if you have any proof(or think there was)any sort of collusion going on report it too live help they will look into it!

good luck in the future
  • edited April 2014

hiya welcome to the forum, i see by your first post you are not happy, if you believe colluding has taken place may i suggest you get in touch with Customer Care as am sure they will be very helpful, I've been here a few years now & in all that time i've found the Sky Poker Community very helpful esp. in helping me to improve my MTT & Cash game also i'm in a Team as well which has been an immense help. You'll find all the teams in Team Talk Section.

Another avenue of help is deffo Channel 861 good to watch or listen too while playing, i find it helps me to tweak me game in certain areas.

Another source is the Poker Clinic as CHURCHY has said post some hands up & you'll soon get responses.

If you are new to Poker may i suggest playing Forum DTD on a Monday (thread goes up in poker chat sunday afternoon) & also the Friday Night Affordable both are Deepstack MTT Orintated & are ideal for improving your game, must warn you that both attract a quality field every week & Prizes Kindly Donated by Sky Poker are up for grabs every week in both. We all have a lot of Fun & Banter playing them Great way to get to know people as well.

Good Luck with your Poker Journey

Michael (founder of forum dtd)
  • edited April 2014
    hes bubbled the sunday roller semi so hes threw his toys out the pram. the 3 guys who u final tabled with are in no way shape or form cheats or colluders as ive played everyone of them.
  • edited April 2014
    The important thing ere is why is tk in the headline?

FFS guys he does his best to answer & just guide people in the poker world, but then any attack is aimed at him.

POOR FORM VERY POOR FORM
  • edited April 2014
    I beg you post some HH
  • edited April 2014
    Terrible grammar and awful spelling; the hallmarks of the internet conspiract theorist who has it all figured out.