You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

unresponsive buttons?

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Just going to ask players, are the buttons on the software unresponsive or should i look to getting a new mouse?

Specifically looking at when clicking on a player to make a note, and when its our turn to act. The pre act buttons seem to be fine. 

ty/ 

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to unresponsive buttons?:
    Just going to ask players, are the buttons on the software unresponsive or should i look to getting a new mouse? Specifically looking at when clicking on a player to make a note, and when its our turn to act. The pre act buttons seem to be fine.  ty/ 
    Posted by The_Don90
    Fold button not working for me ;)

Haven't had any probs.
  • edited April 2014
    Just going to ask players, are the buttons on the software unresponsive or should i look to getting a new mouse? Specifically looking at when clicking on a player to make a note, and when its our turn to act. The pre act buttons seem to be fine.  ty/ 
    Posted by The_Don90

I have the same problem mate. Often i believe that i have raised a hand and shift my attention to another table only to look back and see the timer still counting down. I dont have this problem elsewhere.
  • edited April 2014
    Posted by The_Don90
    It's not your mouse mate, the buttons take the p!ss sometimes, defiantly not as responsive as other sites it stresses me out sometimes and i end up timing out.
  • edited April 2014
    Yeah betting buttons are definitely less responsive since the software update.
  • edited April 2014
    Yep, very unresponsive since new software.  I thought it was just me.  I'm also having alot more problems with the software shutting down and having to reboot.  Pretty annoying and -ev when playing alot of tables.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: unresponsive buttons?:
    Yep, very unresponsive since new software.  I thought it was just me.  I'm also having alot more problems with the software shutting down and having to reboot.  Pretty annoying and -ev when playing alot of tables.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    This is happening to me constantly, couple of times a session now. 
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: unresponsive buttons? : This is happening to me constantly, couple of times a session now. 
    Posted by Ludacris

Hi Ludacris.  Does it seem to happen more often if you try to look at hh?

• edited April 2014
    have  often clicked over fold  and looked away only to find I've been timed out for failing to act in time...
  • edited April 2014
    cheers folkes. Mouse is getting old thought i best ask before it started being -ev not to buy a new mouse, guess thats not the issue. Might still get one anyways lol. 

hopefully this thread brings it to the attention of the tech guys then 
  • edited April 2014
    cheers folkes. Mouse is getting old thought i best ask before it started being -ev not to buy a new mouse, guess thats not the issue. Might still get one anyways lol.  hopefully this thread brings it to the attention of the tech guys then 
    Posted by The_Don90
    Hi,

Yes this has been noted and we are going to look into this.

Sam
  • edited April 2014
    I have no issue with my raise button, fold one doesn't seem to always work but that isn't a sky specific thing!

Being serious though, big +1 to this  "I'm also having alot more problems with the software shutting down and having to reboot."
  • edited April 2014
    I have no issue with my raise button, fold one doesn't seem to always work but that isn't a sky specific thing! Being serious though, big +1 to this  " I'm also having alot more problems with the software shutting down and having to reboot."
    Posted by MattBates
    and another here. although i havent played much in the last week
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: unresponsive buttons? : Hi, Yes this has been noted and we are going to look into this. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Ty for letting us know. 

• edited April 2014
    i have to click the fold 2 or 3 times sometimes to make it fold,also having the d/c shutting down during play,not often but it has happend
  • edited April 2014
    Notes and lobby button frequently fail to respond, and have done for last 3 years    :)   

I also have unresponsive action buttons but was blaiming by laptop buttons.