You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Show - The Masters AND The Master.

13»

Comments

• edited April 2014
    For the first round leader, how much will the tee times affect the players chances?
  • edited April 2014

Enjoying the show n1,

For the Masters i like the look of Rory Mcllroy 11/1 with sky bet & Sergio Garcia 22/1 with sky bet your thoughts please on me picks & also should i shop around for better odds or are these odds best i can get.

Michael
  • edited April 2014

Can you show this hand from tonight's main?

Oppo been very loose passive.  Specifically, do we slow down on the turn or continue barelling as our equity improves? 

Ta

Will

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Show - The Masters AND The Master.:
    Can you show this hand from tonight's main? Oppo been very loose passive.  Specifically, do we slow down on the turn or continue barelling as our equity improves?  Ta Will
    Posted by Wilhelm
    Might help if I gave you the hand id

• edited April 2014
    Would you have played this hand in tonight's main any different? 764984253  any help would be appreciated!
  • edited April 2014

10:00 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 557 515 210 38  
    left 73 159 8    

pokerghost 14 21      
    Beestonboy 39 38      
    Ken150 46 117      
    blueberr27 50 145      
    rizlakid18 53 101      
    Goldtia 61 115      
    LUFC93 65 109      
    bigsid 73 120      

• edited April 2014
                            10:00 PM main mini both % main in mini               entered 557 515 210 38   left 73 159 8                             pokerghost 14 21       Beestonboy 39 38       Ken150 46 117       blueberr27 50 145       rizlakid18 53 101       Goldtia 61 115       LUFC93 65 109       bigsid 73 120                                                      
    Posted by aussie09

Hi Guys,
    took part in the 5k turbo open for the second time and have managed to "cash", my first time in a main event tournament - Im still excited that Im still shaking a little! 

Can I just say a few hellos to my table mates who I cashed with:-
    Beeston Boy
    Ken50
    KWD
    MRC101
    Clarky9
    also Tom_mull who railed me after we had cashed. 

• edited April 2014
    The best remark of the night BY A MILE!!!

'He's a bit of an idiot.'

Neil, I love you, fantastic!!!!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Show - The Masters AND The Master. : Hi Guys, took part in the 5k turbo open for the second time and have managed to "cash", my first time in a main event tournament - Im still excited that Im still shaking a little!  Can I just say a few hellos to my table mates who I cashed with:- Beeston Boy Ken50 KWD MRC101 Clarky9 also Tom_mull who railed me after we had cashed. 
    Posted by GaryLaud

Sean - it was my 2nd main event, FIRST cash!
  • edited April 2014
    Great show guys,
    Just finished my first ever main event and finished 8th for £122 after being given my seat free on air.
    Thank you for that:-)

I don't play high stakes so i was actually laddering at that point, my bad!
  • edited April 2014
    Thanks guys in the trust in me. Not too sure about it myself...
  • edited April 2014
    And a big thank you for getting me in the bounty hunter on Thursday as well, Great show, great night, and some cash too.

Fab!!
  • edited April 2014
    Great show guys, Just finished my first ever main event and finished 8th for £122 after being given my seat free on air. Thank you for that:-) I don't play high stakes so i was actually laddering at that point, my bad!
    Posted by DJ_MAC
    BRILLIANT Work Mate! good night all round really as you may have seen from my earlier posts! :D
  • edited April 2014
    Well after viewing the very informative betting show, my bets are as follows, outright to win Garcia, snedeker, schwartzel & my outsider is duffner!!
    r.e the 87 suited hand, when i got shoved on, on the river, wasnt putting him on a big pair because he'd of 3bet pre, there was no draw so the only hand's i cud thing were beating me were ace duece or a set.
    Fantastic show tonight and excellent advice from mr channing!!!
    Keep up the good work guys!!!
    Stuart!!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Show - The Masters AND The Master. : @DJ_Mac BRILLIANT Work Mate! good night all round really as you may have seen from my earlier posts! :D
    Posted by GaryLaud
    Thanks and well done to you too Gary!
    Think this may become a regular tournament for me.

• edited April 2014
    When I play against Tikay in PLO8 he seems to only have one button. POT! :)
  • edited April 2014
    Channing top man great analysis but he needs a hair cut but make sure he sits on his coat whilst having it cut ;o)
  • edited April 2014

I watched the golf preview this morning, it was very good.

Is there any chance of getting some cricket experts on the sofa for an hour before the IPL kicks off in a couple of weeks?
  • edited April 2014
    I watched the golf preview this morning, it was very good. Is there any chance of getting some cricket experts on the sofa for an hour before the IPL kicks off in a couple of weeks?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Glad to hear you enjoyed it, The Masters Golf Preview will be repeated @ 8am & 2pm TODAY.

IPL Betting preview? I wish! But no, no chance.

We get enough complaints about the Betting Preview Shows already ("it's a poker Channel"), so they have to be kept to a sensible minimum, & sadly, the IPL is, by and large, a minority interest Event.

As far as I know, the next Betting Preview Shows will be The World Cup, Royal Ascot, & maybe the Open Golf, followed in the Autumn by an NFL one.

You can please some of the people, some of the time......