You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

notes

I think we all agree that notes are an integral part of poker. When the new software came on Sky took a huge jump in the note making field. By adding colours to their options. 

However this is still pretty primitave. What i would like to suggest, probably should be workable on table too, but but i guess if its in the lobby thats a start and thats what im going to suggest. 

In the menu's at the top we could add an option that says "note history" or something to that effect. In that you can see every note you've ever written. What colour you've tagged etc. You could add more different colours to your note options offering more variations on how you wish to tag people. You could also name your colours. Maybe if you decide 3 months down the line, hmmm green does suit that tag much, i would have the option to change it by changing the colour of the green tag. 

I hope this makes sense, but it would be a good step, and probably one of the last steps you'd ever have to do with a notemaking system. 

Comments

• edited April 2014
    I'm still waiting for my prize for suggesting the colour thing :-(

I would like to be able to just hover the cursor over player to see notes in a bubble thingy rather than having to click each time.
    Also the ability to see notes on players in the lobby before you sit down.