You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Slight Return

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
After having a few months off I decided I cant live without Sky!!!

Lost my job back end of 2013 and it really reflected on my poker..... just went on a massive downswing which resulted in me doing my bankroll, unplugging my last PC and throwing it in the communal bins at my flat.

So, 4 months later and a new PC I decided to log back onto Sky last week to find out I still had £4.53 in my account. So I decided not to deposit and see how far I can hopefully build it up to.

Playing nowhere near as much as I used too, and feeling happy with my poker. Current BR is just north of £16 so long long long may that trend continue.

Ta

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Slight Return:
    After having a few months off I decided I cant live without Sky!!! Lost my job back end of 2013 and it really reflected on my poker..... just went on a massive downswing which resulted in me doing my bankroll, unplugging my last PC and throwing it in the communal bins at my flat. So, 4 months later and a new PC I decided to log back onto Sky last week to find out I still had £4.53 in my account. So I decided not to deposit and see how far I can hopefully build it up to. Playing nowhere near as much as I used too, and feeling happy with my poker. Current BR is just north of £16 so long long long may that trend continue. Ta
    Posted by 1281
    Welcome back. If your still playing the deepies I'll look forward to meeting up on the tables.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Slight Return:
    After having a few months off I decided I cant live without Sky!!! Lost my job back end of 2013 and it really reflected on my poker..... just went on a massive downswing which resulted in me doing my bankroll, unplugging my last PC and throwing it in the communal bins at my flat. So, 4 months later and a new PC I decided to log back onto Sky last week to find out I still had £4.53 in my account. So I decided not to deposit and see how far I can hopefully build it up to. Playing nowhere near as much as I used too, and feeling happy with my poker. Current BR is just north of £16 so long long long may that trend continue. Ta
    Posted by 1281
    Welcome Back - good luck.
  • edited April 2014
    welcome back and nice to see a good start
  • edited April 2014
  • edited April 2014

Hi 12,

Welcome back, and good luck.
  • edited April 2014
    Good luck!

Mild disappointment that this isn't a Bluetones based thread though :(
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Slight Return:
    Good luck! Mild disappointment that this isn't a Bluetones based thread though :(
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Well, it is after hours mate ;)
  • edited April 2014
    I was hoping it was about Voodoo Child (slight return)
  • edited May 2014
    never intended this post to be a diary but just had to bump this.....

so far I've grinded the backside out of my original £4.53 and currently at £51.09 for my bankroll

running ok on the 2/4p cash tables along with a 15th finish in Mondays DTD1, and a 6th place finish in Friday nights 7.15 £100 deep stack have all helped.

again, onwards & upwards
  • edited May 2014
    Nice thread, glad to see your poker "career" is starting to go well again :-)