You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ipad races

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Would someone from Sky be able to tell me how many points I have accumulated for the week 2 ipad leaderboard as of yesterday? and also how many points I had in the week 1 leaderboard?

Tried customer care but they couldn't help.

Many thanks 
Jd

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Saved me making another ipad race thread (sorry for the hi-jack)

Another question on a similar topic...

It states you can't win 2 ipads from the races so if you come top 5 twice, then the 2nd time you'd just get £100.

If you come top 100 (in the <5k group) and you're one of the lucky 5 that wins one in the draw, does that mean you can't come top 5 and win one the next week?

Also, it only mentions that rule regarding the races... so if you won one in a freeroll, or won one by being lucky enoug to picked in the daily draws, does that exclude you from winning a 2nd one by getting a top 5 in the rake race?
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: ipad races:
    Saved me making another ipad race thread (sorry for the hi-jack) Another question on a similar topic... It states you can't win 2 ipads from the races so if you come top 5 twice, then the 2nd time you'd just get £100. If you come top 100 (in the <5k group) and you're one of the lucky 5 that wins one in the draw, does that mean you can't come top 5 and win one the next week? Also, it only mentions that rule regarding the races... so if you won one in a freeroll, or won one by being lucky enoug to picked in the daily draws, does that exclude you from winning a 2nd one by getting a top 5 in the rake race?
    Posted by Lambert180

How many do you want?

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: ipad races : How many do you want?
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Lol just one will do, but if I win one in a draw and am not allowed to win it means I can chill out and don't have to go crazy trying to get top 5 in the rake race.
  • edited April 2014
    ok just checked this from my account and I reckon my points are 360 for 8th - 11th making me 75th on the list but I dont appear on it at all. There may be a few games that cross the midnight cutoff but no more than 30 points.

I was on the week 1 leaderboard so def entered the code.

Just one would do me too :)
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: ipad races : Lol just one will do, but if I win one in a draw and am not allowed to win it means I can chill out and don't have to go crazy trying to get top 5 in the rake race.
    Posted by Lambert180

Yea, its going to be a big grind for you in the race.  I would like to know the answers to your questions too.

• edited April 2014
    ok just checked this from my account and I reckon my points are 360 for 8th - 11th making me 75th on the list but I dont appear on it at all. There may be a few games that cross the midnight cutoff but no more than 30 points. I was on the week 1 leaderboard so def entered the code. Just one would do me too :)
    Posted by jdsallstar
    Hi JD, I have the same thing in that I'm not on there either for some reason. I didn't play at all yesterday but am pretty sure I have enough points anyway to feature. Possibly mistakes on today's boards?
  • edited April 2014
    There's obviously a problem, I should be on there too.  I'll wager it's all sorted tomorrow.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: ipad races : Yea, its going to be a big grind for you in the race.  I would like to know the answers to your questions too.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    I'm hoping it won't be too much trouble. Now that the rabble like you have already won one, if you make top 5 again it'll go to the next guy down so I'm hoping that 6k points should see me through fairly easy
  • edited April 2014
    Am I missing something?
    I thought the leaderboards were based on March points?
    Otherwise I'd expect to be on there somewhere.