You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS Satellite Schedule

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Does anyone know if there is some system to when the UKOPS satellites run?

Imo it would make sense  and be really helpful of Sky to post up up a schedule of the satellites along with the schedule of the actual events. Obviously ad-hocs sats can be added where necessary but it would be good if we could just see a proper schedule, I'm sure it's been done in the past for SPTs and it was definitely done for VLV. Just a map to show the different routes you can qualify and when they run.

Wanna play some sats for the £110 mains on Friday, Sunday and Monday (is that UKOPS 1, 3 and 4?), does anyone know when they run, I have no idea and don't really wanna have to just keep checking in the lobby every morning for feeders and every night for semis.

Is it a case of sats for the Friday main run each Friday or what?

Thanks

Comments

• edited April 2014
    I may be wrong Lambo but it seems the best value direct method into them is the £6 direct sats that are at 20 past the hour.
  • edited April 2014
    yeah the £6 and £12 directs are good value and no many runners normally

• edited April 2014
    Cheers for the info guys, they prob would be my sat of choice but that's what the thread was about. 

Its about having a clear schedule of satellites. We should be able to go 'I wanna qualify for the Sunday main so that means the direct sats are on X day and Y day' but afaik there's no way of knowing that, there's no schedule and as far as I can see no clear pattern as to what days will be for which mains.

Do they do sats for every main everyday? If I asked you which of the mains the sats will be for tomorrow night would you know? Does anyone know or do we just have to find out on the night?

Maybe just me being a pain but I like to plan when I play 
  • edited April 2014
    Get that spread sheet sorted mate lol
  • edited April 2014
    what i have done paul a cpl of time is played the ukops1 direct sats at night and regged for ukops1 and after won my sat de-registered took the cash and bought into the ukops main and ukops4 mains.

Also think all the sats have similar structures so rather waiting for the main sats just do that.

just an idea though but worked me :)
  • edited April 2014
    Cheers Liamboi, stupidly never even thought about that. Doesn't really matter which sat I play as long as it's for a £110 game, then I can just take the money and reg for the one I want.

Fwiw, I know it was a bigger festival but we had the kinda thing I'm talking about for the UKPC. You knew if you wanted to play a QF it was on a X time each day, if you want a semi it was X time each day, if you wanna play the final it was on X day etc. You knew what day everything ran in advance.