You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tikay

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
It was a pleasure meeting you and playing on the same table as you Saturday and then again Sunday in the £250 8 Max at Dusk till Dawn,i finished 7th in the end,110k raise then i shoved with 99 for 550k he called and shown my nemesis hand i can never beat AJ :-( Ace 1st card on the flop,the £1500 was nice but would have liked a seat into the UKIPT as well to go with it.

Comments

• edited April 2014

Well done Mr Joker, & congrats on the 7th place finish. Was most enjoyable to meet you, & chat. I really do love Live Poker, & meeting folks.

Your exit hand? One of those things, you did nothing wrong. I'd rather re-shove with 9-9 than call with A-J, but the hand pretty much played itself really.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

• edited April 2014

For those wondering what's all this about, "TheJoker" introduced himself to me at DTD last weekend in quite an unusual manner.

A while back, I came 2nd in Rainman's £2.20 @ 2.20, & it was "The Joker" who busted me, heads up.

He also used to be, he tells me......my Postman!

Small world.
  • edited April 2014
    I think he was joking ;)

Ah so thats what your up to these days Tikay. Mac told me you played some dyms lastnight!!!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Tikay:
    I think he was joking ;)Ah so thats what your up to these days Tikay. Mac told me you played some dyms lastnight!!!
    Posted by gerardirl
    I'll be back soon Ger, just been VERY busy with, you know, stuff & things.

Yes, I did play 2 DYM's last night, but I was just having a little one on one "coaching" session with someone, hence I was unable to chat, sorry.