You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Find a Player

Hi,
I seem to having problem using the "Find a Player" tool to find out wher my friends are sitting or if they are online at all.

Basically, it would appear the problems are in relation to those who have qualified to/are bought into the UKOPS competitions and the function from the website client of your poker-room.

when I click on the person's name I want to find all I seem to get is "loading" which when working properly appears for around 0.5-1 sec and goes away and is replaced by a list of those tables they are on/registered for or simply "no tables found"

I have tried to replicate the same error with the download client but this appears to be unafffected. I do not actively use the download client or use it, as I find it's performance is sluggish and not as smooth as the web-based offering, and I get worried that the poor performance of the download client could result in me missing a bet or something.

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Hi Gary,

Thanks for your feedback! Please can you provide a bit more information? I'm having a look at the issue but haven't been able to reproduce it so far.

• Do you experience the problem for all users, or just some users?
    • Can you provide an example nickname that this happens for?
    • Which browser are you using when you see the issue?
    • Which OS are you using? (Windows, Mac etc.)

Thanks,

Chris
    Sky Poker Technical Team
  • edited April 2014
    No issue for me on client or Chrome or IE.