You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

lobbies

This has been mentioned a few times by other people but I think you should make it so the buttons in the lobbys can be highlighted simultaneously. 

e.g.  so I can highlight televised, bounty hunter and ukops at the same time. Or say low and medium stakes. 

Being able to highlight multiple stake levels may also encourage players to play higher stakes too because they can see these higher level games.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to lobbies:
    This has been mentioned a few times by other people but I think you should make it so the buttons in the lobbys can be highlighted simultaneously.  e.g.  so I can highlight televised, bounty hunter and ukops at the same time. Or say low and medium stakes.  Being able to highlight multiple stake levels may also encourage players to play higher stakes too because they can see these higher level games.
    Posted by jdsallstar

Hi jdsallstar,

Thanks for your feedback, this is something we are aware would be convinient and are including this feature in our new lobby designs which are currently being developed for tablet devices. You are able to see what we've done so far when visiting Cash Games on selected tablets so if you have one available check it out and see if this is what you're after. This will be similar to the filtering which will be available for Sit & Gos and Tournaments to.

Hope this helps.

Matt
    Sky Poker Design Team