You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Are SKY missing out

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
A while back I posted about having a loose cannon type event for entry into a sky poker cash game.

With the success of the skill and go (lets forget any controversy) and it been shown on the tellybox with the skybet link up, are SKY missing a trick by not doing a monthly thing?

I was thinking an online version of the Big Game and it being shown on the tellybox. I know SKY show a lot of poker from their tables but to have a challenge where someone can qualify to play presenters/analysts/higher stakes players could be an opportunity.

Havent really thought about the qualifying for the staking, maybe a low BI MTT(£3.30 - £5.50) where the winner is staked the money to have a shot with the big boys. Same rules as the big game in terms of the money but instead of 150 hands maybe a few hours at a cash table.

Show the action on the telly and allow anyone who can qualify to be the highlight for the show for an hour or 2. I think this would be a pretty good USP and make SKY stand out a bit.

Probably just boredom allowing crazy thoughts to enter the head but I thought why not put it out there

Comments