You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Problem with lobby updates?

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat

May just be me but is there a 'more than normal' delay in lobby updates when in a game today? Playing some UKOPS sats and it seems the lobbies are not updating in real time

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Problem with lobby updates?:
    May just be me but is there a 'more than normal' delay in lobby updates when in a game today? Playing some UKOPS sats and it seems the lobbies are not updating in real time
    Posted by MAXALLY
    The lobby system AND the find a player function from the web perspective seems to be "up the wall" at the moment. As soon as I try and find if ANY of my friends are playing, I just get "Loading" when I click thier name - been like this across all players involved with either UKOPS or the Trilogy series. Anyone else, there is no problem...
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Problem with lobby updates?:
    Posted by MAXALLY
    same here
  • edited April 2014

Looks like there is still a problem with tournament lobbies updating. I hope Sky take a look at this or there might be a few problems running UKOPS later. Carnt say they werent warned.
  • edited April 2014

* BUMP *

There is still issues with lobbies not updating in real time with correct chip counts. The MTT lobby needs closing then reopening to get this info.

Also, on the D/L, you can only do this so many times before it will not let you reopen the lobby. You have to then reopen it on the web browser.

This again has been happening in all the UKOPS sats I have played today.
  • edited April 2014

Hi Alan,

I've just seen this & sent it upstairs. Hopefully, it will not mar your enjoyment of tonight's UKOPS.

• edited April 2014

Thank you Teacakes :)

Hope you have a good eggciting show tonight!
  • edited April 2014

sxd#
    'rt5/;y'#d.5;sz;ar=
    ;dr][s;l[aw43l.rs][lta][w[
    [
    sze;ts[
    wsz3z
    rszS
    off