You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GELDY says goodbye

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Well that makes sure I lose a load of friends anyway

Will be off for a while
And when I'm back who knows
Not sure it'll be the same round here
Now we've lost all the community orientated poker events except for the DTD and Orfordable
No more SPTs TSPs VLVs
Maybe time to move on

Good luck all with UKOPS etc
Trev have fun eh and with the hu comp

Comments

• edited April 2014
    I'll be extremely sad if this is true
  • edited April 2014
    Yeah if this is not a wind up your straight talking contributions will be missed on the forums. GL in whatever you do man.
  • edited April 2014
    Lots of people are going fella, gl to  you.

Rancid,

IDCU lolz

Dudeskin

Steelrod

Batkin

Hypeting

Young Gun

AMYBR

Jugglegeek

Dazler

Greg hogg

etc
  • edited April 2014
    GL with yourself, it really is sad to hear this as i was aiming to go on an SPT myself in the next couple of years.
    sky might still have DTD and orford league community games but the one thing they don't allow is for me to have the chance of meeting people head to head.

all i can say is let's all hope that you are not the beginning of a mass exadus as the community is why i've played on sky and if that goes i might as well play on my other poker site.
  • edited April 2014

This is very "unGELDYlike"

• edited April 2014

Just seen this - you'll be much missed, Gelders.
  • edited April 2014
    He posted on the same day asking to be in Trevs team for the Larson HU comp so I assumed it's another crypic message and he's off to China again. Hope he's not gone for good.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: GELDY says goodbye:
    He posted on the same day asking to be in Trevs team for the Larson HU comp so I assumed it's another crypic message and he's off to China again. Hope he's not gone for good.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Ahh, I got whooshed again!

Thanks Daggy.

PS - What a strange expression "gone for good" is. Never seen "gone for bad".  

• edited April 2014
    Gelders - get back here you numpty!

That sir, is an order.
  • edited April 2014
    Tikay I think he may have left after all. Someone in pink has said that Geldy told him he was leaving and I noticed his OP is showing as Anon. Shame if he has  TPT will miss him.
  • edited April 2014
    Tikay I think he may have left after all. Hitman has said that Geldy told him he was leaving and I noticed his OP is showing as Anon. Shame if he has  TPT will miss him.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

Very Sad!!

Please dont quote me on this tho Daggs, was just a chat about his Mini Prize!

..to clear up, i was sorting Mini Prize, he had missed, and he said..

" Thanks, but dont worry, as im not playing here at moment"
    or summat like that!

If He left or Leaving, down to him to say not Me, ta!!

PHEW!!

Anyway I hope to se him back playing again!!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: GELDY says goodbye : Very Sad!! Please dont quote me on this tho Daggs, was just a chat about his Mini Prize! ..to clear up, i was sorting Mini Prize, he had missed, and he said.. " Thanks, but dont worry, as im not playing here at moment" or summat like that! If He left or Leaving, down to him to say not Me, ta!! PHEW!! Anyway I hope to se him back playing again!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Ok thanks for clearing that up. I've edited my last post to remove your name and protect the innocent. Hopefully he'll be back some day.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: GELDY says goodbye : Ok thanks for clearing that up. I've edited my last post to remove your name and protect the innocent. Hopefully he'll be back some day.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    ta Mate!!
    You know how this stuff can bite ya!!

XX
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: GELDY says goodbye : Ok thanks for clearing that up. I've edited my last post to remove your name and protect the innocent. Hopefully he'll be back some day.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Very sad that he has decided to move on, I much enjoyed his posts. As you note, hopefully, he'll return in due course.
  • edited April 2014
     Can't stay away long surely, come on Geldy----wot d craic?---- if it's because of the spt's gone, it's a bit silly really, I'm sure the forum could organise one independently, whatchatink peoplies
  • edited April 2014
     Can't stay away long surely, come on Geldy----wot d craic?---- if it's because of the spt's gone, it's a bit silly really, I'm sure the forum could organise one independently, whatchatink peoplies
    Posted by oynutter
    Something may be in the pipeline oynutter. Watch this space. That is all :)
  • edited April 2014
    I don't think Geldy has actually left Sky - as in "for good".  I'm sure his post says he's off for a bit and not sure when he'll be back?  I have met up with Geldy in a live game a few times recently and he hasn't mentioned leaving at all - other than to say he is due to go away again travelling.  I know he was disappointed that the SPTs weren't being done this year - but he wasn't ranting and raving about it.  Hopefully he'll be back in a few weeks time.
  • edited April 2014
    sad he one of the good guys hope he come back!
  • edited April 2014
    Lots of people are going fella, gl to  you. Rancid, IDCU lolz Dudeskin Steelrod Batkin Hypeting Young Gun AMYBR Jugglegeek Dazler Greg hogg etc
    Posted by davelufc
    lol whuttttt?
  • edited April 2014
    He has to come back he is on my list for the£2.20 @2.20 deepstack.