You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Forum HU Team All-Play-All League

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
Prizes

Each member from the winning team will recieve an entry into a Thursday Night 12k BH (maximum 4 prizes)

In the offchance someone can not finish their games, it will be allowed for a reserve to take their place.

In this case it would be the player who plays the final game that would be awarded the prize (if on the winning team).

Some great prizes, enjoy and have fun:)

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Team Larson, Player 1 = Slipwater Player 2 = Teddybloat Player 3 = Liamboi11 Player 4 = Larson

Team TPT, Player 1 = Zoed Player 2 = Matt237 Player 3 = FlashJonny 4 = FlyingDagg

Team Poker Crushers, Player 1 = Pokertrev Player 2 = DoubleAAA Player 3 = k8LOU Player 4 = Donttelmum
    p
    Team Tonto, Player 1 = Boxster Player 2 = Golds  Player 3 = Craigsg Player 4 = Waller

Team Loner, Player 1 = 
    MrsDuck Player 2 = AJMilton  Player 3 = Peter27 Player 4 = Stuarty117

TKP Massive, Player 1 = Trip5 Player 2 = lol_i_call  Player 3 = Robbierott Player 4 =longman912

Team Doh,   Player 1 = Lambert180 Player 2 = TheDon90  Player 3 = Pomfrittes Player 4 =
    Doh

Team Danger, Player 1 = DangerDai Player 2 = Steelrod  Player 3 = JJachhh Player 4 =Craigcu12

Binkies fab 4 player 1 - Mrburns4 player 2 - DWTBANDIT player 3 - CHILLIE player 4 - LARGEARCE
    team windowlickers player 1 - TINGS89 player 2 -18AND5TIME player 3 - RUBLUFFINN player 4 - MYRRDHIN

Player 1's, Slipwater, PokerTrev, ZoeD, Boxster, MrsDuck, Lambert180, DangerDai, Trip5

Player 2's, Teddybloat, Matt237, DoubleAAA, AJ Milton, Golds,lolicall, thedon90, steelrod

Player 3's Liamboi11, FlashJonny, K8Lou, Peter27, Craig, Robbierotte, Pomfrittes, JJACH

Player4, Larson, Flyingdagg, DTM, Stuarty, Waller, craigCu12, Dohhh,
     longman912

You are playing for your team against the same player pool, all Player 1's play against each other...

Best of 3 HU Sit and Go's, £1 games.

• edited April 2014
    Nice, lars,

Whens everyone available then? I'll be around later or can play anytime next week except sunday and wednesday.
  • edited April 2014
    Alright Larson, Team name tbc but the players numbers will be as listed, so me 1, golds 2, craig 3 and boxster 4

Gl
  • edited April 2014
    Reserves, DangerDai, SteelRod,

Another 2 and we can start a new team.
  • edited April 2014
    HEY!

I've been demoted already and I ain't even played yet!!

That's confidence for you.
  • edited April 2014
    I would like to be a reserve for trev's team if he'll have me
  • edited April 2014

Final Team,  Dangerdai, JJJAccch, Steelrod, Craigcu12

• edited April 2014
    AM I in team Waller then, Lars?

Anyone wanting to arrange matches I am available after 6 on Saturday, early morning Sunday/Monday and afternoon Monay (I hope). 
  • edited April 2014
    Craig, yes mate.

@Slip, nooooo
  • edited April 2014

Any 2s about
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Forum HU Team All-Play-All League:
      Any 2s about
    Posted by pomfrittes
    ffs are you a 2?
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Forum HU Team All-Play-All League : ffs are you a 2?
    Posted by Matt237

certainly am

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Forum HU Team All-Play-All League :   certainly am
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Not now cause ive blacked out twice and am going to bed or tomorrow cause ill be on the drink but ill play any 2s on Sunday
  • edited April 2014
    This is how the TKP massive is going down ..

TRIP5 - capskiptwathead

First draft team (schedules permitting..)

lol_i_call
    Robbierott
    Longman912

First Reserve: joesman1

And that, concludes the entry from the Knights of the Orange Realm :)

xx
  • edited April 2014
    Wait.. are we already out?

So not fair! Said I was going to footie lol

gl rest

xx
  • edited April 2014
    Wait.. are we already out? So not fair! Said I was going to footie lol gl rest xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    OUUUT? You havn't even Started

TKP MAssssive INNNNNNN Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • edited April 2014
    That's all teams complete/ updated. If you notice any errors let me know!

Good luck, and enjoy!
  • edited April 2014
    Am I 1 or 2 lars?
  • edited April 2014
    Lets go team danger tid..
     I should be around this eveing but will definitely be on sunday from 4pm if anyone can play...

#edited
    I wont be on tonight sorry.
    I will be available to play all evening tomorrow if anyone is about to play
  • edited April 2014
    All the 2's around on tuesday want to get through as many as possible!
  • edited April 2014
    All the 2's around on tuesday want to get through as many as possible!
    Posted by golds95
    Man on a mission...gl:)
  • edited April 2014

Hiya Larson, we is just sorting out our teams when is the closing date to post teams please??
  • edited April 2014
    DTW closing date was yesterday, but would be happy for you to enter the final team.

If you can post up your team at somepoint today or tomorrow.

Entries are now closed, we have reached capacity!
  • edited April 2014
    DTW closing date was yesterday, but would be happy for you to enter the final team. If you can post up your team at somepoint today or tomorrow. Entries are now closed, we have reached capacity!
    Posted by LARSON7

What a shame only seen this today at 12-38pm then let dragons know straight away and since then we've been finding out who's available to play, Didn't know there was a Time Limit, or that there was a Limit to how many Teams could Enter as it was not Mentioned anywhere, but no worries will let the Dragons know not to bother, gl to all taking part.
  • edited April 2014
    Lars, am I in the ones or twos?
  • edited April 2014
    Have any games been played or arranged yet??

If not is it too late to switch Don and Pom around in my team? I wanna make Don take on his Missus :)

NP if not, as u were :P

Pom, are u on fbook? 

• edited April 2014
    Hey guys, can't really get involved before Monday cos trying to put all my focus into winning an iPad this week (which ends midnight Monday). I'm free to play all the other number 1s anytime Tuesday or onwards.
  • edited April 2014
    @ Teddy, you are number 2, slipwater is numeber 1, was a type on OP, its been updated now.

@DTW, the original post was up which did state the closing date was yesterday. For the smooth running of this and to ensure that it actually finishes it would be very difficult to keep allowing teams to enter.

In my post to you above i did say

"but would be happy for you to enter the final team. If you can post up your team at somepoint today or tomorrow."

you go onto say

"Limit to how many Teams could Enter as it was not Mentioned anywhere, but no worries will let the Dragons know not to bother, gl to all taking part."

To clarify I am more than happy for you to enter a team.

Are you saying that you have more than 4 people who want to play?

If that is the case, then  by all means enter 2 teams.

I closed my previous post to you by saying no more teams would be accepted, as it is impossible to keep letting teams in there has to be a cut off at some point.

If you are going to enter 1 or 2 teams, just let me know.

Edit* DTW, if you do want to submit teams please let me know in the next couple of days, if you can confirm, team name and player order 1-4. Thanks
  • edited April 2014
    Flyingdagg, DTM, Stuarty, Boxster, craigCu12, Dohhh,
     longman912, 

Should be able to play tonight about 11-12, or monday 7-8,

If anyone is free then.
  • edited April 2014
    Flyingdagg, DTM, Stuarty, Boxster, craigCu12, Dohhh,  longman912,  Should be able to play tonight about 11-12, or monday 7-8, If anyone is free then.
    Posted by LARSON7

i`ll be on later tonight kev. come find me. 
    not sure how this all works, do we just arrange the matches ourselves? and how do you get the results? im a number 4, do i only play against other number 4`s?