You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Site down again in the middle of a B/H. REFUND?

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Yet again sky poker website goes down without any notice, I was in the middle of a B/H when the site decided to go down, no problem, technology does that at times, but are we going to get a refund.
When I eventually got back onto the site the game I was in was paused with 11 runners left, when the site went down I still had 1800 chips and the blinds were 40/80..

Refund please sky.....

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Site down again in the middle of a B/H. REFUND?:
    Yet again sky poker website goes down without any notice, I was in the middle of a B/H when the site decided to go down, no problem, technology does that at times, but are we going to get a refund. When I eventually got back onto the site the game I was in was paused with 11 runners left, when the site went down I still had 1800 chips and the blinds were 40/80.. Refund please sky.....
    Posted by tomred64
    I would suggest you contact the support team, either by email or by using the chat function..You won't be the only one to have experienced these issues, I am sure - give them a shout and I am sure you will get a suitable resolution.
  • edited April 2014
    Instead of trying to rip us off SKY should invest in some NEW SERVERS.
    On line gaming can cater for thousands of players at any one time, BECAUSE THEY INVESTED IN NEW UP TO DATE SERVERS. spend the money sky and never mind having HD AVATARS, have a service THAT WORKS
  • edited April 2014
    Hi,

Please contact customer care if you have any queries and they will assist you. Apologies for the disruption caused by the outage.

Regards
    Lee
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Site down again in the middle of a B/H. REFUND?:
    Instead of trying to rip us off SKY should invest in some NEW SERVERS. On line gaming can cater for thousands of players at any one time, BECAUSE THEY INVESTED IN NEW UP TO DATE SERVERS. spend the money sky and never mind having HD AVATARS, have a service THAT WORKS
    Posted by bludreid11
    So a server was at fault then?