You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

45 pence left in my poker account!!!

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
What can I do with it.... no tourneys, no cash games..... so what can I do with it??

Comments

• edited April 2014

freeroll or the pub mate

• edited April 2014
    In Response to 45 pence left in my poker account!!!:
    What can I do with it.... no tourneys, no cash games..... so what can I do with it??
    Posted by camilog
    try and spin it up on on the roulette on sky vegas or something.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to 45 pence left in my poker account!!!:
    Posted by camilog
    You could play a 30p dym or phone up customer service and request a withdrawal :)
  • edited April 2014
    lost it on a horse.... gonna play my last tourney on this joke site on Monday night 20k ukop 4 ... won a buy in via freeroll... then thats my whack with this site.......... got to be the worst site going at the moment...
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: 45 pence left in my poker account!!!:
    lost it on a horse.... gonna play my last tourney on this joke site on Monday night 20k ukop 4 ... won a buy in via freeroll... then thats my whack with this site.......... got to be the worst site going at the moment...
    Posted by camilog
    it goes from a question asking what you can do with 45p to calling the site a joke and the worst site going. i tried to be nice to you saying spin it up on the roulette rather than actually laugh my head off at the fact somebody asked what they can do with 45p. have a reality check instead of blaming a poker site for the fact that you're skint.
  • edited April 2014
    Lost it on a horse and calling the site a joke? Best i've seen in a while
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: 45 pence left in my poker account!!! : it goes from a question asking what you can do with 45p to calling the site a joke and the worst site going. i tried to be nice to you saying spin it up on the roulette rather than actually laugh my head off at the fact somebody asked what they can do with 45p. have a reality check instead of blaming a poker site for the fact that you're skint.
    Posted by THEROCK573

ha ha ha... far from skint fella...lol at your tried to be nice quip....and my 45p question was tongue in cheek....but you seem to be one serious dude who needs to relax....yes I think this site is cra p..... but that is my opinion... but I am just a less than average player who plays for fun.... your obviously a player who plays to live..but you might be 30k up... but I have still got a lot more money in my bank account than you could even dream of....
  • edited April 2014
    was the horse called ukop :):):)or 45p please reply xxx just a bit of fun with you xx
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: 45 pence left in my poker account!!! : ha ha ha... far from skint fella...lol at your tried to be nice quip....and my 45p question was tongue in cheek....but you seem to be one serious dude who needs to relax....yes I think this site is cra p..... but that is my opinion... but I am just a less than average player who plays for fun.... your obviously a player who plays to live..but you might be 30k up... but I have still got a lot more money in my bank account than you could even dream of....
    Posted by camilog
    making money by breaking the law is nothing to boast about :-)
  • edited April 2014
    Won a £110 tournament seat in a freeroll and calling the site a joke?

Hmmmm, OK.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: 45 pence left in my poker account!!! : making money by breaking the law is nothing to boast about :-)
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Would you care to elaborate???? Because you have certainly lost me!!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: 45 pence left in my poker account!!! : ha ha ha... far from skint fella...lol at your tried to be nice quip....and my 45p question was tongue in cheek....but you seem to be one serious dude who needs to relax....yes I think this site is cra p..... but that is my opinion... but I am just a less than average player who plays for fun.... your obviously a player who plays to live..but you might be 30k up... but I have still got a lot more money in my bank account than you could even dream of....
    Posted by camilog
    Why waste your time to come on the forum to ask what you can do with 45p if you're so rich?
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: 45 pence left in my poker account!!! : Why waste your time to come on the forum to ask what you can do with 45p if you're so rich?
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    certainly not to brag how much money I have, I am loaded by not giving pennies away to anyone.... I was at a loss what to do wih my last money on here.... this is a forum so I thought I would ask.... 
  • edited April 2014
    Deposit £10 then withdraw £10.45 if it happens again.
  • edited April 2014
    Deposit £10 then withdraw £10.45 if it happens again.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Have you not read the thread???

Obv deposit £10,000.00 and withdraw £10,000.45
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: 45 pence left in my poker account!!! : certainly not to brag how much money I have, I am loaded by not giving pennies away to anyone.... I was at a loss what to do wih my last money on here.... this is a forum so I thought I would ask.... 
    Posted by camilog
    Why not stick it on an accumulator?
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: 45 pence left in my poker account!!! : Have you not read the thread??? Obv deposit £10,000.00 and withdraw £10,000.45
    Posted by splashies
    LOL!  Reminds me of of the Harry Enfield sketch... I am considerably richa than yaow.
  • edited April 2014
    u lost 45 p and ya having a moan ha geeeez get real 
  • edited April 2014
    Posted by camilog
    what price was your horse?
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: 45 pence left in my poker account!!! : Would you care to elaborate???? Because you have certainly lost me!!
    Posted by camilog
    no i wouldnt like to elaborate, that would be slander sir. strange comments though you make, its saturday night, you have thousands and thousands of pounds in the bank yet you're at home looking to use 45p on a in your opinion c*** poker site. call me cynical but i sence a slight hint of bull****.
  • edited April 2014
    He's a multi millionaire, some solicitor in Nigeria has just told him he's due to inherit millions. My suggestion would be to use the 45p for a stamp so he can make sure they get his bank details to pay the money into.

Oh and slagging off a site when you have just freerolled into a chance of winning thousands, not cool.
  • edited April 2014
    Good morning camilog
    Go on sky vegas roullette and put it on red, like i suspect your bank account is.
    Allthe best
    Rainman397