You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

just flopped 2 runs in hands

And other person flopped a higher run both times...

One hand I had A 4 the other 4 6...

I think this site is getting worse for sh1 t like this...

Comments

• edited April 2014
    I had the runs last week.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: just flopped 2 runs in hands:
    Posted by splashies
    I had the RUNS too last week must be something going around. Had a temperature as well and was RUNNING HOT all night. Dont know what started it but had a chippy for dinner and suddenly started throwing up. Literally SPEWING CHIPS everywhere! You might say it was the FULL HOUSE of illnesses. 

Difficult to descibe the ACTION but if i had to use one word to sum it up "RIVER" fits the bill nicely . The smell would have made your stomach TURN and it was quite difficult to FLUSH it all away :)

MUST 
    .STOP
     DRINKING!!!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to just flopped 2 runs in hands:
    And other person flopped a higher run both times... One hand I had A 4 the other 4 6... I think this site is getting worse for sh1 t like this...
    Posted by camilog

For someone who apparently has more money than most in their bank account you sure do get upsetting some funny stuff!

IMO the two starting hands you played with, kind if deserve all you get! I imagine to get beaten you have limped pre with 5 others, got lucky on flop and unlucky later. Hardly sites fault, they do provide you with a fold button
  • edited April 2014
    Posted by splashies
    Having a solid would be a luxury for me.

Ps not heard the term "runs" in poker before, not in the context of the thread subject anyway. Am I missing something?

• edited April 2014
    Posted by splashies
    Get mine through the eye of a needle at the moment.  The all curry diet takes a bit of getting used too
  • edited April 2014
    ok, that's enough of the toilet humour, it dos'nt become you----- and as you are what you eat, it follows that you were what you excrete!