You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Customer care

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Has anyone ever complained to SKY customer care?Only reason im asking is because I did a couple of days ago and ive never won a hand since.At my worst I win half and lose half on a daily basis and this is over a few year,since the complaint thought ive never seen as many great hands yes GREAT hands beat its pathetic.Now I know good cards get beat but im even getting beat every time off cards like 2/5 os.Just curious if anyone has similar views of this site?I know the sky team (lol) will probably throw statistics at me on here now but all I say to that is check my history and check recent games ive played since the complaint and see if yous (sky team) can say this is right.Something goes on on here definately.Thank you.

Comments

• edited April 2014
    hahaha no comments have sky took me off this section too for speaking the truth????Just withdrawn £50 check out my game play before hand sky to how I go now and you will see im right in everything im saying.END OF!!!
    In Response to Customer care:
    Has anyone ever complained to SKY customer care?Only reason im asking is because I did a couple of days ago and ive never won a hand since.At my worst I win half and lose half on a daily basis and this is over a few year,since the complaint thought ive never seen as many great hands yes GREAT hands beat its pathetic.Now I know good cards get beat but im even getting beat every time off cards like 2/5 os.Just curious if anyone has similar views of this site?I know the sky team (lol) will probably throw statistics at me on here now but all I say to that is check my history and check recent games ive played since the complaint and see if yous (sky team) can say this is right.Something goes on on here definately.Thank you.
    Posted by chipsta