You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

thanks fault :)

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
01 Jan '10 at 23:40PokerMaster Cash 14£127.38£0.00InternetHand History
thanks sky!! the technical fault tonight has got me £127.38... noticed that the cash tables were extremly busy as the lobby for stg and mtts was not working..

as i play alot of cash i decided to have a game... was thinking maybe the mtts players are only playing cash because they are the only tables working, and boy was i right!!

1 - i didnt recongise any of the names on the table from previous games (very unusual as i play with same guys most nights)

2 - they didnt know how to play cash

i sat down with £80 and left with £207...

happy days!!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to thanks fault :):
    01 Jan '10 at 23:40 Poker Master Cash 14 £ 127.38 £0.00 Internet Hand History thanks sky!! the technical fault tonight has got me £127.38... noticed that the cash tables were extremly busy as the lobby for stg and mtts was not working.. as i play alot of cash i decided to have a game... was thinking maybe the mtts players are only playing cash because they are the only tables working, and boy was i right!! 1 - i didnt recongise any of the names on the table from previous games (very unusual as i play with same guys most nights) 2 - they didnt know how to play cash i sat down with £80 and left with £207... happy days!!
    Posted by daz231023
    Well Done Daz! Glad I decided to go to bed now thou lol.