You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC Satellites start tonight

SPTSPT
edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Sky Poker's satellites to the next Main Event start tonight, and are in the lobby now

Everything feeds into the weekly final every Sunday night, which has a £220 entry. Micro satellites begin from £1.15 I believe

There is also a Freeroll at 7pm tonight, which has various satellite prizes eg 1st place wins a £220 seat into the £500k UKPC Final on Sunday. 2nd-4th tomorrow's Semi,5th -14th tomorrow's qtr-final

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Are there going to be any of the £25 rebuy sats with winner going direct into tournament like there were for the Feb UKPC?
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC Satellites start tonight:
    Are there going to be any of the £25 rebuy sats with winner going direct into tournament like there were for the Feb UKPC?
    Posted by SoLack
    I don't know yet, Paul. I assume the plan is to (mostly) rinse-repeat what they did last time, as that, for the most part, worked well, 140 qualified, which was well north of the target.

Did those £25 Rebuy Sats have any or much overlay? If they did, I doubt they'd do them, if they did not, they probably will.

In truth, it's a bit of a UKPC "Soft-Launch" today, as I would imagine they did not want to compromise the UKOPS Satellites. Almost all of the UKOPS X Tourneys have beat the G'tee, so they would not want to ruin the last day.

I note there is not even a UKPC "Satelite Tree" yet, I assume that will be uploaded tomorrow, & that'll have all the deets, & the various ways to qualify for the 6-Max UKPC.

Tonight's 6-Max UKPC Freeroll has got 875 entries so far (5 mins of Late Reg left) so I'm pretty happy with that, all things considered.

There is also a Quarter-Final that has just kicked off, 16 in that so far.