You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC 6 max Qualifying

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Ok I am sure the rules are there somewhere in the terms and conditions, but nevertheless could someone explain to me please as I am sure someone out there knows :-)
I have qualified for the Final on Sunday (good luck me). 
1. If I qualify again do I get the entrance fee or put into the next one ?
2. If I qualify for a semi do I get the entrance fee for that or am I entered and if I qualify get that entrance fee or am I now put into the following final.
3. And just to be awkward if I am playing a final and qualify for it whilst doing so Am I put in the next one?

Comments

• edited April 2014

Hi Gary,

I'm afraid, & slso somewhat embarrassed to admit, I don't know the answer to any of thoxe questions. I'm sure the "Satellite Regulars" will though.  

PS - Good luck on Sunday!
  • edited April 2014
    Tikay my fountain of all human knowledge as failed, is this the sign of the end of the world as we know it?
    Will the gasp of amazement by millions of people reading this cause a wind that knocks the world spinning out of orbit to plummet into the sun and we all die. 
    Ok perhaps a tad over the top. Maybe I will stick to a simple question for Tikay like how much concrete was in the foundations of the Severn bridge.
    Just in case and to Stop Tikay wasting his time.

The foundations of the bridge were made out of 37 precast Concrete Caissons weighing up to 2,000 tonnes each, 53m long. These were then filled with concrete taking 12 to 20 weeks to cast.
  • edited April 2014
    Hi Gary,
    if you've already qualified for a tourney and qualify again for the same tourney  you get the entrance fee.
    Even if you are playing that tourney 

Regards Alan 
  • edited April 2014
    Hi Gary, if its all the same as last time then:

for any sat, if you are already in the target tourney, you get the money (even if you bought into it yourself)

if you are in the final and qualify for another semi, you'll still be in the semi (cos you aint already in the semi)

if your playing the final and qualify for it via a late reg semi etc then your already in the tourney and will get the money
  • edited April 2014
    Thanks got it now thanks.
    It's the only the target which counts, so ii you are in playing in it now or later you get cash, but if you are in the next down the line you get entry and then cash if you qualify again.

Did I really just post something on concrete? Well thats it then my life is over. You know that as you get older your mental faculties will go, but somehow you just don't think it can happen to you.

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC 6 max Qualifying:
    Thanks got it now thanks. It's the only the target which counts, so ii you are in playing in it now or later you get cash, but if you are in the next down the line you get entry and then cash if you qualify again. Did I really just post something on concrete? Well thats it then my life is over. You know that as you get older your mental faculties will go, but somehow you just don't think it can happen to you.
    Posted by Sir-Gary

did you also forget you had written thanks at the start of the sentance by the time you got to the end of it?

its not even a long sentance

u must be preeeeetty old

:P

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC 6 max Qualifying : did you also forget you had written thanks at the start of the sentance by the time you got to the end of it? its not even a long sentance u must be preeeeetty old :P
    Posted by chicknMelt
    I'm guessing he knows how to spell 'sentence', though... ;)
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC 6 max Qualifying : I'm guessing he knows how to spell 'sentence', though... ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    Classic :-)
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC 6 max Qualifying : I'm guessing he knows how to spell 'sentence', though... ;)
    Posted by Slipwater

lol

i hate you