You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sit and Go lobby not updating properly

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
I have tried to register in several dyms saying 3 players needed,only to find when I try to register the game is already running,
Annoying!

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Yeah was playing up earlier between 4-6.30 really annoying, wudn't update, wudn't load tables straight away. Any update on this Sky?
  • edited April 2014
    yeah it's back to its old self unfortunately.

not updating and tables not loading.
  • edited April 2014
    I noticed that the table didn't load for me last night when I played a DYM. I just put it down to the fact that I didnt have the tournament section open, and was viewing the "my account" page. Maybe I got this error too! I am gonna play some DYM's in a minute so I'll keep an eye on it. If it still plays up I'll start a chat with C/Informaiton and report it. Will let you know how I get on..
  • edited April 2014
    it would appear you need to have the lobby open when trying to play a S&G Dym in order for the table to load, which didn't happen - TWICE..

I'll drop support an email because when I tried to get somebody on the chat, whilst I was waiting for a DYM to begin, my table magically appeared!!!

Would seem the error is ocassional, and more prominent on the internet, and not the download client.
  • edited April 2014
    Right, I've logged a "call/Message" with Sky-Poker and the reference Number is:-  #140422-002125
  • edited April 2014
    Yeah extremely fustrating for us Sng'ers, Hu matches had finished an the lobby was still saying 1/2 players registered. Plus tables seem to not be loading all that quickly an missing the first few hands. Quite costly in hypers 
  • edited April 2014

Ongoing problem for me for the last 6 months, not sure it was ever properly fixed last time it was reported. 

Hardly ever play HU sngs here now for this reason.
  • edited April 2014
    Sighhh.... here we go again with the same old lobby problems/tables not loading. Happens every couple of months or so.... HU sng's are a no go until this is sorted :(
  • edited April 2014
    Lost a chunk of equity again today with SnG's loading 5-15 hands in. If things went differently I'd have been looking for a refund. A 10% rake on an SnG that doesn't load is laughable.

I like sky, but the software has so many major leaks it is coming to the point where I can't and wont tolerate it anymore.

Sky have to do some sort of players meeting or suggestion thread because we have no idea whether there working or even aware of half of the problems.
  • edited April 2014
    Bump.Still happening.
  • edited April 2014
    Can we please have some kind of update on this, it's getting very irritating having these problems constantly when you play alot of sngs, it will also put off casual players from returning to sky if half their stack dissapears before a game.