You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NEW freerolls?

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi All
I have tonight only just logged in and noticed/seen that there appears to be a couple of NEW freerolls in play - at £300 free cash freeroll (7pm start) and bounty hunter (6pm start).

Was it mentioned anywhere that these were going to be taking place? are these are one-off are are these going to become a regular thing? I am finding it difficult to be around for the lunchtime 10pt offerings but feel these are going to be good editions to the schedule if they stay around..

Could somebody let me know please - as like I said I've not seen anything...

Comments

• edited April 2014
    6pm bounty free has been going  for ages

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: NEW freerolls?:
    6pm bounty free has been going  for ages
    Posted by churchy18
    AWWW Must have missed the post which said about it coming up then! Been with the site since early march, and only looked at the freerolls (In the evenings) for the first couple of weeks - most of the time I've played the FR's have been the cheapy 10pt ones during lunchtimes (there are/were 3 of them 10am,12noon,2pm).

IF I don't decide to go out I will certainly be considering giving these a go - spesh the £300 free cash one!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: NEW freerolls?:
    In Response to Re: NEW freerolls? : AWWW Must have missed the post which said about it coming up then! Been with the site since early march, and only looked at the freerolls (In the evenings) for the first couple of weeks - most of the time I've played the FR's have been the cheapy 10pt ones during lunchtimes (there are/were 3 of them 10am,12noon,2pm). IF I don't decide to go out I will certainly be considering giving these a go - spesh the £300 free cash one!
    Posted by GaryLaud
    they will probably change it again when there is a big tourney coming up too a free seat freeroll..

they used too be timed as well but too many complained about small cashes from them and they where ditched.

in the lobby just click micro then freerolls and unclick reg only and it will show all freerolls coming up.

all the best churchy
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to NEW freerolls?:
    Hi All I have tonight only just logged in and noticed/seen that there appears to be a couple of NEW freerolls in play - at £300 free cash freeroll (7pm start) and bounty hunter (6pm start). Was it mentioned anywhere that these were going to be taking place? are these are one-off are are these going to become a regular thing? I am finding it difficult to be around for the lunchtime 10pt offerings but feel these are going to be good editions to the schedule if they stay around.. Could somebody let me know please - as like I said I've not seen anything...
    Posted by GaryLaud
    The £300 FR has been running for ages too. (though possibly not every night)
  • edited April 2014