You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Orford in Tikays Team

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
Never - After all that abuse he cannot seriously be considering playing for the other side (Tikay)?

Can he?

Mel

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Orford in Tikays Team:
    Never - After all that abuse he cannot seriously be considering playing for the other side (Tikay)? Can he? Mel
    Posted by woooosh
    Not even an option Mel. There is no way you will EVER find me in Tikay's Team. I'd rather eat my own eyeballs.

Hope this clear things things up.

;)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Orford in Tikays Team:
    In Response to Orford in Tikays Team : Not even an option Mel. There is no way you will EVER find me in Tikay's Team. I'd rather eat my own eyeballs. Hope this clear things things up. ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    This stop smoking thing is really getting to you boss - now your thinking of eating your own eyeballs
  • edited January 2010
    If there is a chance of seeing Rich eating his own eyeballs I suggest we start a petition to get Rich in Tikays team!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Orford in Tikays Team : Not even an option Mel. There is no way you will EVER find me in Tikay's Team. I'd rather eat my own eyeballs. Hope this clear things things up. ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Stop sitting on the fence - are you going to play under LML or not?
  • edited January 2010
    that right rich rumer has it your joining tikays barmy army welome aborad sir
  • edited January 2010
    Has Lisa-Marie been confirmed as a captain??? wow that was a shock, i was sure it would be DP or Ed..

I doubt our noble lord would join the tyranny of tikayism (unless hes been promised a tenner) (or a new car)

LML as captain and Rich Orford as Vice-Captain, surely we cannopt lose.

when does the event start???
  • edited January 2010
    Has Lisa-Marie been confirmed as a captain??? wow that was a shock, i was sure it would be DP or Ed.. I doubt our noble lord would join the tyranny of tikayism (unless hes been promised a tenner) (or a new car) Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I thought he had a car?  HE thought he had a car!  We must have both been mistaken.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Orford in Tikays Team : I thought he had a car?  HE thought he had a car!  We must have both been mistaken.
    Posted by Machka
    At leat he should get some change from a tenner :)
  • edited January 2010
    Has Lisa-Marie been confirmed as a captain??? wow that was a shock, i was sure it would be DP or Ed.. I doubt our noble lord would join the tyranny of tikayism (unless hes been promised a tenner) (or a new car) LML as captain and Rich Orford as Vice-Captain, surely we cannopt lose. when does the event start???
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I'm still waiting for the offer from LM for the post of Vice-Captain. I'm not settling for anything less though. She needs me on her team and she knows it.

For now, I will play the waiting game.

Er, that's not to say that LM will be captaining the next team in TKO. As we all know, that hasn't been officially announced yet. Ahem...