You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mobile

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Not sure to start with if PC is the correct area to start this post....

Having difficulty logging into my account through Google on my phone. Keeps coming up with password incorrect.

No problems when using a PC.

Anyone else?

Thanks

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Not sure what you mean by "logging into my account through Google" as Google is just a search engine website and has nothing to do with this site. If you enter the wrong credentials on this site it doesn't tell you the password is incorrect (it only says the USER ID or PIN is wrong), so not sure what's producing that message (?) Sorry, but confuserated!

• edited April 2014
    meant going through Google to Sky's home page. Then trying to login but saying PIN is wrong.
    Obviously guessed when I typed "password incorrect"
  • edited April 2014
    If you're 100% certain you're entering the correct UserID & PIN on the mobile then I can't see why it would fail... I'd probably try deleting the cookies for skypoker.com (and probably temporary internet files) on the mobile's browser. Can't explain why they would cause an issue but this modern software is funny like that!
    I can't give instructions about how to delete them (cookies/TIF) on the mobile cuz I'm stuck in the 90s when it comes to phones - my green-screen phone only does phone calls/texts :D

• edited April 2014

I have this problem when using my i-Pad if I press "GO" on the i-Pad keyboard, but NOT if I press "Log-In" on the site itself.

After inserting the Password, press Log-IN, NOT the i-Pad keyboard "GO" button.

Try that.

• edited April 2014
    I'll clear the history and try again.

I've manually typed the password, and copied it across with both failing. Weird!!!

Cheers
  • edited April 2014
    trying through iphone5 TK
    it happens when I press login so really not sure what's going on