You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live Show Thread **** Sunday 27th April ****

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Hope you're having a great Sunday, looking forward to be back in the studio a little later on after a lot of travelling around of late. 

Just back from Dublin where the Irish Open 2014 crowned a brand new winner and €250,000 from a €4 qualifying satellite, MBN! Just proves anyone can do it. Vicky Coren writing poker history this last week was also pretty epic, so whilst on the topic of female players, I do want to know who your favourites are and why (obviously their poker ability hopefully will come into it, but I'm sure a few other reasons might as well...)

Also we'll be running a competition to get you guys a free seat into Tuesday's Turbo Open. Its Caption Competition Time! What's on Tikay's mind here?

The fabulous Jen Mason is going to be with me in the studio analysing tonight, she was also in Dublin and definitely knows a thing or two about poker, so if you have any hands you want analysed you should get them into us later. Tonight the schedule looks like this:

7pm – 8pm

Tonight on Sky Poker  - We’ll finish off the late stages of Thursday’s Sky Sports Bounty Hunter, we left the action 3 handed on Thursday so that’s where we’ll pick it up tonight

8pm – Midnight

Live coverage of the £20,000 Super Roller.

There might potentially be some more master cash action mixed in throughout the night too.

There's going to be a lot of satellites running for tonight's Super Roller, so get involved in the action and send us your hand requests!

I've just found out I'm going to be in Vegas for The One Drop and WSOP Main Event so really excited for that. if anyone has any tips for me, let me know as well!!

Good Luck at the felt and see you later!

Laura

Comments