You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Master Cash

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Live
It's very quiet in this area of the forum, I expect it thinks noone loves it and it has been left in 2009, so I will cheer it up with a post.

I emailed in to the Master Cash show 2 weeks ago towards the end of the show to say how superb the live interaction with the players using the chat box is.  So much more informative to get instant feedback from players on their plays and thoughts.

I know Tikay and Rich both commented on how great this new interaction was on last weekends show so it has clearly been noted and hopefully will be built upon.

Thats all.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Hi Machka,

I totally agree with you with the interaction from players but the show in general is great my cash game has improved no end mostly thanks to tikay and rich and their show lol, I love the show and I hate it when I miss it plus i am known to watch it multiple times in one week as i find everytime I watch it I learn something new about cash play that I missed the time before.

This show is great and I love sky poker, as long as I play poker I will always be playing on this site its the best, the community is great and the interaction is unmatched by any other site

Thanks to Sky Poker for giving us not just a great show but also a great site lol

Spike 2120
  • edited January 2010

Only been with sky poker maybe 6/7 months, but mastercash is THE best poker show Ive ever seen!

One slight critisism, is....altho the banter n comedy between Rich n TK is fun, they cud let the hands play out while they're laughing n joking.

2 Say its a 2 hour programme, u dnt get to see much action. - 30 mins on each table equates to maybe 9/10 hands...

Love the make your plays.....brilliant, shud post em on the forum every day! :)

Id make my own up and post them, but I dnt think theyd get the response or the respect that Tikays get, but I really do feel they help my game, reading into what others think.

I love it, keep it going sky.!

DOHH
  • edited January 2010
    I think you might be onto something DOHHHHHHH, it is possible that any player on sky could do a make your play and I feel everyone should give each persons equal respect, obviously Tikays would get respect as we get the total feedback and break down of his version of the play, which is always great but I think if we had a thread where we could make up our own would be great and even the sky poker team being able to put their opinions in as well, it could possibly be a great idea and me personally I would give any players make your play with the same respect as others, as you can comment on the play before and whether you would have done the same and it would make for good discussion and improve players range of thinking.

Spike2120
  • edited January 2010

Yeh thats what I was thinking, could make up scenarios specific to my level/game - And ask for others on the forum, and the experts and analysts to go through step by step with their thought process on each street, as we are asked to do on mastercash. Would help no end. 

When the MC results are revealed on the show, because theyre busy on a sat night n the show has alot going on, Rich n Tikays answers are always pretty brief, so it would be nice for them to give a deeper explanation as to whats going on in the hand.

Maybe I'll try one and see how it goes.

DOHH
  • edited January 2010
    If you do let me know about it i will try to look out for it and see but just in case I missed it PM me and let me know mate I would be very interested in that and I do agree with the brief explanations cause they do cover a lot more than people think on MC, most of which has helped me and I feel the make your play scenarios are and very big contributing factor.
  • edited January 2010
    I'm sure you'd get a decent response to posting your own make your plays.