You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CHANCE TO WIN £5MILLION

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Over on Betting Chat thread us regulars are going gung ho for the £5 million Scoop 6

The Scoop 6 is likely to reach £5million on Saturday and we are going to have a go at it with a perm of horses. Wynne, joesman and I already in.

Shares are £5 each and you can have as many shares as you wish. Any winnings will be paid in line with your number of shares. ie 2 out of total of 100 shares you get 2% of winnings. 

I have set up a bank account and all cash must be transferred into this account by 6pm on Friday nights. This gives us enough time to find out how much we have to perm each week and make the selections and bet accordingly. 

One person will be in charge of the selections each week and they can take advice from other members or choose the horses on their own.

If you are interested post on BETTING CHAT THREAD NAMED SCOOP6 CLUB NOT ON THIS THREAD with number of shares you want by noon on Friday 2nd May and I will pm you with bank account details so you can transfer the money into it on time. 

Father V

Comments