You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker TV on the go

edited April 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi All,

I wanted to let you know that you can now watch Sky Poker TV on the go, on your tablet or mobile. To do this you need to visit Skypoker.com in your browser and simply open up the TV stream. Perfect for tonights helping of Rich and Ryan.

On most Tablet devices you can now also check out the new Cash Games lobby. Devices include iPads, Samsung Galaxy tabs and the Google Nexus. This lobby will be available on all tablets shortly. Give it a go and let us know what you think.

Thanks

Sam 

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Sky Poker TV on the go:
    Hi All, I wanted to let you know that you can now watch Sky Poker TV on the go, on your tablet or mobile. To do this you need to visit Skypoker.com in your browser and simply open up the TV stream. Perfect for tonights helping of Rich and Ryan. On most Tablet devices you can now also check out the new Cash Games lobby. Devices include iPads, Samsung Galaxy tabs and the Google Nexus. This lobby will be available on all tablets shortly. Give it a go and let us know what you think. Thanks Sam 
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Cool- I'lll try this on the show tonight!

Wonder what I'll see? This might create a hole in the fabric of the universe!
  • edited April 2014
    Hi sky Sam, I can't play and watch skypoker on my pc at the same time (connection too slow)---- I think it would make tremendous sense to have it as a free channel on sky tv----- myself and thousands of others have a sky box, but no subscription---- Is there any way I could get channel 861 unlocked on my box?--- I used to love watching it------ It's really not fair!---- sob--sob----pretty please.

Thousands of potential players could watch it and be persuaded to sign up----- wotchatink Sam?

Or just me--lol

• edited April 2014
    Would cost far too much for them to become a free to air channel Oynutter.
  • edited April 2014
    They could unlock it on my box though, or have it free if you have a sky box surely?--- would reach a wider audience, thousands use a sky box without pay channels, I would be willing to pay a small charge just for 861, but I don't watch tv much, so don't have subscription---sob sob pleasey weasey, on my kneesies, I'd do anything--not fair------ I am in love with Richard you know!!!!!!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker TV on the go:
    In Response to Sky Poker TV on the go : Cool- I'lll try this on the show tonight! Wonder what I'll see? This might create a hole in the fabric of the universe!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I'll create a hole in you, one of these hot, sweaty evenings!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker TV on the go:
    Would cost far too much for them to become a free to air channel Oynutter.
    Posted by BUFC
    but would also hit a much larger target audiance. 

I mean people whop teant to be in the 800's either know they want the sky poker channel or their flicking looking for something else. 

• edited April 2014
    This is great news! Haven't watched for a year, maybe more due to switching TV providers and being unable to watch on my desktop whilst playing. Now I'll be able to watch all the time again, thanks very much!