You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO Priority

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
In May we're going to be giving away some gadgets.

I will be setting everyone a personal target. It will be realistic, and based on your play over the past 3 month.

If you hit your target, you'll be guaranteed a prize, and you'll also be in with a chance of winning the top prize, which is pretty impressive!

I'll be sending around full details on Thursday, so make sure your contact details are up to date!

JP

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Sounds great JP. I've missed Priority for the last couple of months but I'll have made 10,000+ in April so I will be Priority again starting from 1st May, I just wanted to confirm that I'll still be included?

Thanks
    Paul
  • edited April 2014
    i`m in same boat as paul no been prio since feb so hope I get easy target :)
  • edited April 2014
    First month ive made prio actually, so exciting to see what it is, when setting mine bear in mine ive had the whole of april off work and started my new job today, so go easy ;)
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Priority:
    Sounds great JP. I've missed Priority for the last couple of months but I'll have made 10,000+ in April so I will be Priority again starting from 1st May, I just wanted to confirm that I'll still be included? Thanks Paul
    Posted by Lambert180
    Your target will be ridic easy then
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Priority : Your target will be ridic easy then
    Posted by bolly580
    Hope so!
  • edited April 2014
    How can you set a meaningful target for a player who hasnt been priority for the last 3 months, and decided to ply their trade elsewhere vs someone who has shown loyalty to the site and continually made priority each and every month? 

It will be interesting to see how this one pans out. I really hope that sky are not going to offer favourable targets to some who havent been regular players in the last 3 months. Perhaps looking at historical records would be fairer and give a true indication of realistic volume/targets?
  • edited April 2014
    How can you set a meaningful target for a player who hasnt been priority for the last 3 months, and decided to ply their trade elsewhere vs someone who has shown loyalty to the site and continually made priority each and every month?  It will be interesting to see how this one pans out. I really hope that sky are not going to offer favourable targets to some who havent been regular players in the last 3 months. Perhaps looking at historical records would be fairer and give a true indication of realistic volume/targets?
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Sky are going to be just usuing a basic math calculation to work out the average points in 3 months and timed by X I imagine. They shouldnt make an exceptions IMO. There will be many who have taken a very similar path to Lambert and are under the radar, Lambert shouldnt have a disadvanatge just because he has a diary here and we all know he is a fulltime grinder. 

Also, arent these targets personal targets? What business is it of yours if Lambert gets an easy target?
  • edited April 2014
    Tbh Gooner, all that matters is YOUR individual target, that's the beauty of the promo being run this way.

It doesn't matter if another players target is 10,000 or 50,000 cos it's not gonna affect your ability to meet your target in any way.

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Priority : Sky are going to be just usuing a basic math calculation to work out the average points in 3 months and timed by X I imagine. They shouldnt make an exceptions IMO. There will be many who have taken a very similar path to Lambert and are under the radar, Lambert shouldnt have a disadvanatge just because he has a diary here and we all know he is a fulltime grinder.  Also, arent these targets personal targets? What business is it of yours if Lambert gets an easy target?
    Posted by bolly580

LOL I thought you would jump in always got something to say havent you??

Personal targets are reflective of the amount of points you get in previous months, so if you get a more difficult target than someone that has been away from the site for a while is that fair?

I thought even you would realise that.

• edited April 2014
    As lambert says, my target will be the same no matter how much he plays, you play, or anyone plays. 

So why try to bring somone down just because you feel somone might be getting a slightly better deal than you? 

This is something you propably wouldnt have even realised if Lambert wouldnt have pointed it out, but as soon as you hear something your indifferent about your straight up to put your hand up to the teacher.

"Ms Ms!! That Lambert guys getting a better deal than me!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Priority : LOL I thought you would jump in always got something to say havent you?? Personal targets are reflective of the amount of points you get in previous months, so if you get a more difficult target than someone that has been away from the site for a while is that fair? I thought even you would realise that.
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    His point was, it makes NO difference to YOU.

If in the last 3 months you've made 12k, 11k, and 14k, so they decide you get prize A for making 16k in May and prize B for making 20k and prize C for 25k....

Who cares if someone else's targets are 12k, 15k, 19k or whatever? You've got your targets based on your points and that's all that matters to you. Someone getting a lower target won't take away from your prizes.
  • edited April 2014

Give Gooner a 45k target, anything lower would be far too easy for a veteran grinder such as him ;)
  • edited May 2014
    Don't suppose anyone has had their targets yet?

Just eager to know what the prizes are and what my targets are so I can plan the coming month/know how much grind I gotta put in

• edited May 2014
    In Response to FAO Priority:
    In May we're going to be giving away some gadgets. I will be setting everyone a personal target. It will be realistic, and based on your play over the past 3 month. If you hit your target, you'll be guaranteed a prize, and you'll also be in with a chance of winning the top prize, which is pretty impressive! I'll be sending around full details on Thursday, so make sure your contact details are up to date! JP
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Does the priority site get updated much? ive seen theres a lot of promos or comps on there which is months out of date
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to FAO Priority : Does the priority site get updated much? ive seen theres a lot of promos or comps on there which is months out of date
    Posted by alex1229

Now and then :)

• edited May 2014
    Sounds great JP. I've missed Priority for the last couple of months but I'll have made 10,000+ in April so I will be Priority again starting from 1st May, I just wanted to confirm that I'll still be included? Thanks Paul
    Posted by Lambert180
    made me lol. nits gonn' nit